I'm going to see George Michael!!

Tess_ATL

Cathlete
Back in the 80's I had a HUGE crush on him. I used to fall asleep listening to his Faith album. I never did get to see him during that tour, but my DH did. We are both big fans. Anyway, he is coming to ATL on 7/31 and tickets went on sale today. We got front and center - 2nd row seats! I won't say how much $$ I spent though LOL. Can't wait to see him...

Cool!!!

Kylie's coming to Athens, Greece on May 22nd. Won't go, though, cause it will be in a concert site standing only and my 6-hour queuing days are over!

Better save the money and travel to Paris or London in the summer and see Madonna in numbered seats...

Couple of years ago we saw her from 1st row seats at Wembley Arena. You won't believe the "pulse" of these front rows!!! It's amazing!!!

Enjoy!!!

Chris.

:)

I went to 2 of his concerts in the 80's with in a month of one another w/my BF when we were in high school.

I don't know what he looks like now but he was certainly a HOTTIE back then!}(

Enjoy the show!

Isn't he on a show called "Eli Stone" or something like that? The main character has messages (like "ephipanies")from George MIchael on a regular basis. I heard it was really interesting. I think that the main character (Eli) is an attorney or something. Does anyone know??

Hey Tess,

I LOVE George Michael too! Have a wonderful time!! And great seats,Take some pics for us:)

I didn't know he was coming to ATL? I may have to check into that....

Sergidog...

Yes, you are right...GM is on Eli Stone on occasion. I love his music! DH & I really like the show.

Came back to say...Tess, have a GREAT time!!!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Tess, you are so lucky! I actually was just watching an old George Micheal "Unplugged" special on VH1 Classic this morning (love VH1 Classic, all the original VH1 shows is "Rock of Love" marathonsx( ). It was from '96, but it was phenomenal. I actually got online to look at what tickets cost. The closest he's coming to my city is Chicago, which I'd be willing to do because Chicago flights are cheap from here, but then I saw that the top tix were $150-$250. Yikes! As much as I would love to see George, I could not justify to my hubby spending $300-$500 on tickets plus airfaire and hotel! So sad, why do artists like George Micheal, Madonna, etc. charge so much - as if they don't have enough money! I remember spending $50 on a ticket and thought that was a lot! Musicians are so greedy.... :(

But that said, I hope you have a wonderful time - I am very jealous! Give us a detailed report!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.