Im back! I missed this place:)

jdollprince

Cathlete
Ive taken a few years off from Cathe workouts and I need to climb back on the wagon so here i am. I hardly recognize this place! Hello to all my old running buddies:) Missed yall. Im going to attempt my first cardio dvd tonight, so wish me luck!

jes

Welcome back! I remember you from a few years ago. I remember the beautiful wedding photos on the beach. Also that you had a brother in the service I think. So ho ware you? What you been up to? Good luck on the workout :)

Welcome back.....as I try to see if I know who you are, Jess. lol I'm horrible with names but good with faces!

Gayle

Thanks ladies!

I made it all the way thru Cardio and Weights without missing a beat. I was shocked!

Gayle, you still running? How are your sons? Saw your pic on the RT recently. Looking good!

Wendy, Hows that baby boy and your precious lab and DAMN! you ran 18 miles?? Impressive;)

Pink Fortitude i remember your screen name of course..is it Missy in real life? How ya been?

JESS!!!! Welcome Back! How the hell are you? How is your brother doing?

PS: I used to be Oldfirmie;)

Hey Tammy!!! Thanks for asking about my brother:) hes done 3 deployments, earned as many accolades and promotions possible and will be DONE in January! He is stationed in Hawaii until then training troops to go to Afghanistan.

How have you been?

I'm doing fine Jess, I start a new job on Monday, 2 of my 3 boys are still in college. I'm so happy to see you back, feels like the old days of Cathe :D

Awesome news about your brother...glad he is safely stationed here at home.

Welcome Back!!!

Jess,

That baby boy is BIG now at 4 years old!!! He's gonna be taller then me by the time he's 10 I think! LOL My dog is the same. A big ol' pile of mush who gets lazier and more lovable by the day! ;-)

Yeah, that 18 miler was rough but I made it! Thanks! :)

Jess!!!! I knew it was you right away from your user name (jdoll) I've been thinking of you lately. Really. It's so good to have you back.

Wha???

Woah! I had to rub my eyes to believe what I was reading! JESS! How ARE you?? What have you been doing for the last few years???

Tell me stuff!

What motivated you to return? It's like a whole new website now, isn't it? You can still smell the fresh paint on the walls.

Welcome back!
Sandra

I remember you and you're user name (jdoll), too! You're gorgeous and very photogenic as I recall. I met you on the Road Trip back in 2005.

Hey Robin!! How have you been ? Did you ever make it to the RT yet?

Sandra! OMG:) Lovely to see you! How are the babies? Are you still kicking ass and taking names with those workouts? Is your new house all homey now?

Lets see....stuff:

Still happily married and working from home. My minuature schnauzers still rule the roost, only now they have 2 roosts to rule because we bought a beach house about a month ago! Its been fabulous and we are there thurs-mon. so it feels like we get to escape from work. I LOVE IT. Still a shopaholic, constant cooker and book fanatic. In fact, not much has changed unless you count my lack of muscle and endurance. :mad: I had some surgeries and then injuries this year, so it really knocked me off the workout wagon. Still as big a lush as ever:rolleyes: so im going to have to admit that clean eating is a distant, foggy memory. I hear some people poach eggs in red wine, so my plan is to do that, cut the whites off and eat them....sort of ease back in:) I want to know whats going on with all of YOU. What did i miss? Tons, i feel certain.

Namita, i remember meeting you! How have you been, aside from sweet as pie??

Tammy, glad all your boys are doing so well and good luck on the new job! Thanks for remembering my brother ladies!!

jes

Jess: yep, it's Missy: only now it's Melissa... I grew up ;)

Congrats on the beach house, how freakin' fun! :D:D:D Glad to hear your marriage is still doing great and that your doggies are still top dawgs. Do you still talk with the rest of the Texas gals?

Melissa

Well Melissa it is then!! Yes i still see/talk to some of the Texas gang! We are a rowdy bunch, so we get together to shop/party and overinduldge:)

Im going to try to stick around Laura. I need the motivation/entertainment from this place:eek: What have you been up to besides losing your camera? How's the pug and have you changed your mind about shurgs yet, or are you still adamently opposed??:D

jes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.