I'm back and I need a rotation

DawnA

Cathlete
Ok, did ya miss me? Not even realize I was gone? School is over, and I need to kick my butt into high gear. I have gained a few pounds and am really out of shape.

Would someone make me an intro back into Cathe rotation? Annette, keep any and all plyos out of anything you type to mex(

I have all except S & H.

Thanks guys!

Hi Dawn,
I was just about the ask the same thing. I'm in the EXACT same situation as you are. I have all the tapes except S&H, Step Works, Step Fit, MIS and MIC.

Katia

If I were just getting back into it, I'd start off with some of Cathe's easier and more fun workouts. Keep your weights light and modify/shorten cardio as needed. Here's a suggestion:

SUN: Step Heat or another easier oldie
MON: Push-Pull
TUE: Rhythmic Step or Step Blast (omit Challenge if desired)
WED: Push-Pull or Supersets
THU: Off
FRI: Walk or another easier/fun cardio
SAT: Step, Jump and Pump (omitting step or hi/lo if desired and using lighter weights)

If you don't want to work out six days, omit SJP or one of the cardios. Have fun!

Week 2: CTX strictly as produced (substitue step segment from 10-10-10 for interval segment in Step & Intervals)

Week 3:

Sun.: Kick Punch Crunch (including abs)
Mon.: PLB
Tues.: I-Max 1 warm-up; step segment MIC; ab segment MIS
Wed.: PUB including abs
Thurs.:Off
Fri.: Cardio+Weights, including abs
Sat.: Walk with brief jogging intervals

Week 4:

Sun.: Circuit Max as produced
Mon.: CTX Leaner Legs, including abs
Tues.: Body Max warm-up and standard step segment; omit power circuit segment; complete upper body and ab segment
Wed.: OFF
Thur.: MIS Total
Fri.: Cardio Kicks (power drills optional); SJP ab segment
Sat.: DawnA's Choice

A-Jock
*i did my best*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.