I'm a new Auntie!!!

alsrnbsn

Cathlete
My younger brother's wife had her twins this morning! She was due this Saturday, but they decided to go ahead with a C-section this morning.

Callie Ann- 6 lb 10 oz
Matthew William- 7 lb 11 oz

I get to go and see them in July after the RT!!! I can't wait!

Wow! Congrats to all! I agree with everyone...those are some good-sized twins! My singleton babies were all around that size, and I only had to carry 'em one at a time!

We'd love to see pics if you get some!

That's what I was saying to my mom!!! Most people don't have singles that size, and here she had 2! Well, she wasn't a small person to begin with, so I guess that helped.

Congratulations! This is so exciting! You're getting two for the price of one!:7 I'm sure you'll squeeze those cuties when you get to see them!

Wow - big kids for two of them at once. Poor SIL !

Congratulations to everyone ! Enjoy them as much as possible when you get there. I just love cuddly little babies, and toddlers, and kinders, and teens and adult kids. Well you get the picture.

All stages are fun!

Congratulations Amy!!! I hope you'll post a picture or two. Twins!! That is so exciting, and such a miracle. I have twin nephews and it was a delight watching them grow up. they're about 25 now and I suddenly feel very old-- lol!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.