I'll be here at 2:30 to take your questions

Hi Cyn! Pretty cool app, huh ;)

I agree this resort looks super awesome. I have been to their website browsing around and taking in all it has to offer. Wow!

This is the first road trip where we have over 24 hours of play/free time factored in before our final event. So after I get my massage on Sunday :eek:, I'm looking forward to playing in the park with all of the Cathlete friends I've made during the roadtrip(s). It will be so fun to experience this with everyone. Usually after our Sunday morning workout, the goodbyes are so hard because we REALLY feel connected to one another and hate to part. Now it's so nice to know that we can go have fun instead of go home for more than a day (yippee!) before meeting on the terrace for our final ice cream firework party. Talk about going out with a bang...LOL

YAAHHHOOO!!!! Sorry- couldn't control myself. There is a GINORMOUS smile on my face just thinking about this RT! Goodbye- bad, Disney- good!!:eek:

Cathe~I was JUMPING UP & DOWN when I saw you were here! Even did a few Plyos!!! :D Your massage & day of playing in the park sounds sooo great! That will be wonderful after all those kick-butt workouts!

Well Jenn, if you type as quick as you did for the Glassboro RT you will have no problem seeing that firework show with all of us. :D I'm so excited to do Disney with all of us together.

last time i went to Disney i wanted to go see illuminations, but my friends totally let me down we ended up being too late! :( bright side- if i can get my roadtrip ticket tomorrow then i can finally see it with my Cathlete buddies ;)

Well Jenn, if you type as quick as you did for the Glassboro RT you will have no problem seeing that firework show with all of us. :D I'm so excited to do Disney with all of us together.

ha! Got that credit card info memorized! All i need is for the computer to be as fast as i am! Computers.. HA! They just can't compete with the heart of a Cathlete!

I totally agree Deb! I'm also looking forward to doing my workout with Mickey and the "little Cathletes" that are joining us with their families for this workout. It will be priceless!

Cathe~I was JUMPING UP & DOWN when I saw you were here! Even did a few Plyos!!! :D Your massage & day of playing in the park sounds sooo great! That will be wonderful after all those kick-butt workouts!

No fair! This thread is making me happy the Chicago RT was cancelled and making me want to sign up for the Disney one instead. DD is dying to go to Disney. Now can I convince my husband before tomorrow?!?!? :eek:

Maria

Ya'll are killing me with all the Disney talk! I wish I could go, but it just couldn't work out with babysitters, etc. If you plan on another Disney trip, I will definitely have something planned out where I can go. I've always wanted to go and what better way than on a Cathe roadtrip! I'll still see you in New Jersey though and can't wait for that!

Sure you can convince your hubby Maria!

Bring him with you :) There is so much for him to do with and without you. Plus if he wants complete alone time with you, you can extend your vacation and get the discounted hotel rate for a few days BEFORE AND AFTER the roadtrip. Wow, that's a huge savings and a great way to maximize a trip to Disney.

I hope to see you in Disney!!!! :D

No fair! This thread is making me happy the Chicago RT was cancelled and making me want to sign up for the Disney one instead. DD is dying to go to Disney. Now can I convince my husband before tomorrow?!?!? :eek:

Maria

Can you convince my husband to let me do both? I'm already signed up for New Jersey and have been hinting to let me go to Disney too. I would be so fit when I got back!How awesome would that be to be able to do 2 RTs back-to-back??

Regina

Maria

Ask nicely...then pout, puppy dog eyes, cry... jump up and down.... kick your feet and yell "i wanna see CATHE....I mean MICKEY...I mean CATHE!!"

haha! wait...on second thought- best to keep that type of insanity to yourself ;)

We are supposed to take our son to Disney this summer but won't be going until the end of August so I'll be missing this RT. I had hoped to be able to coordinate our vacation with the RT but it's just not going to happen. BOOH!

Have fun everyone!!!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.