I went to Cathe's Grand Opening today at the gym:)

Hi Lisa!

Waaah! I wish you could come! No, Francine doesn't instruct at Cathe's. She is a PT and is certified in just about anything you can get certified in! Ha! How are things down in sunny Florida???
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Jordan!

I think it would be very wise for you to take your hubby's advice!!! :7

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi DebbieH!!!!!

:D Hi DebbieH! I am so glad you are finally going to meet Cathe! You will be so impressed by her down-to-earth personality, her tiny physique and good looks! Please take pictures for us! I am glad to see you are one of the coordinators. The reason I can't go on the road trip is I have an interview in Durham, North Carolina this Monday and if all goes well we will be moving around July 1 and I do not want to take off work from a new position. I want out of Florida. It is not for me, too many people, hot, hurricanes, expensive on the coast and it is too far away from my family! The Florida thing was DH's idea! I just want to get settled and my heart is telling me this is it! Please keep your fingers crossed that this new position works out for me!

RE: Hi DebbieH!!!!!

I haven't "seen" Francine in ages. She looks great!

Those pictures are wonderful. It looks like you had a great time!

RE: Hi DebbieH!!!!!

Hi DebbieH,

I'm really tempted to take DH' advice but I know I would be wrong. I have sooo much going on right now. Maybe next time I can plan better.

I would like to workout at the new gym with Cathe. Truth be told, I would be more excited about meeting all the members of this forum. All of you have been inspiring. We all have found ways to implement fitness into our lives and I'd love to gab about that and other things. I know we talk here but in person would be better. It would be nice to put faces with all those names.

I hope all those going have a blast!
jordan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.