I TOTALLY CAVED!

R_Lam

Cathlete
I lost the battle ... called CK Sales and oredered the 3 pack. Totally caved. Gave in. I feel FREE!!! No more arguing about being reasonable. No more checking out reviews. No more trying to figure out when to get them. Made the call, got broke, got HAPPY. Why didn't I just pre-order like EVERYONE told me to??? Because despite knowing what the outcome was going to be ... it's coy to resist initially.:p After reading VFForums and the 150 reps/body part on the Pyramids ... those damn DELTS will be MINE by summer!!! My downstairs neighbor is really going to get the ELEPHANT STOMPS now!!!
I luv this site!!!:9

My dh and I are constantly worrying about money and it's hard for me to spend $100 on a pack of Cathe videos. But you know, for as often as I use them, I don't doubt for a second that I get every penny's worth plus more out of those tapes. A gym membership would cost me upwards of $400 a year and I spend less than that on tapes (esp. when they are Bday/Christmas gifts!!) So, I agree you have spent your money very wisely and you will not regret it!!!!

I do! The Ck sales lady was laughing because I was wavering between just getting 2 first instead of 3 but then it wouldn't make sense because I'd spend more when I get the 3rd one. She said she couldn't believe how fast they were going! She said they were the fastest moving set they had. VF has so much information and breakdowns on them, atfirst I couldn't believe people actually took time to do all that and type it but it's very appreciated!:p

I know what you mean, a gym membership would be at $75/month CAN. for me ... and I was getting burnt out with the few workouts I had. I was beginning to eye the gym again but these should keep me busy!:9

RE: Wooo-Hoooo!

Hi Deb!
I haven't spotted Marlene yet! My DVDs will be here by next week!!! Can't weight to do PUB! I've got a contest with my niece about who has better arms by summer. A cute Tank top is the price! I'll get her one either way...but it's just an incentive for me.
Remember last year when you kept answering my whiney posts about how hard lunges and over the tops were...look! I'm going for IMAX2!!!
I'm gonna die, aren't I? This board has so many amazing women in it. I love reading about how big they would start and how small they are now! Plus the 40 - 50 group who look so good and take care of themselves and are so strong with their barbells. Those who have just had babies and manage to lose weight again. It has taken me ages trying to get my dress sizes down but this board is very encouraging!

Nooo!

You will NOT die, I PROMISE!!! IMax2 is sooo much fun...I mean it!!!I love PUB and I am sure you are going to have some awesome arms by Summer. Just keep at it. Are you getting M&E too? Another great tape to add in! That's cute that you are going to get your niece a tank top either way! She's got a very special Aunt! This forum IS AMAZING! As one of the "50 group", I have learned so very much here and it never ends. I just keep coming back for more. Let us know what YOUR tank top looks like, because I KNOW you are going to win! :p

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.