I need advise about ordering Basic Body Blast and Fusion - interm./adva

jazz

Cathlete
Would someone help me?

I just got a nice B-day presesnt and am going to use it to order Terminator. I'm an intermediate to advanced exerciser, am going to order Terminator because I have wanted it for a long time, and have use the Intensity Series,body blast series as well as Misc. other Cathes.

I never ordered the high step series because I thought they were too beginner.

The Basic Body Blast and Fusion looks good - would I be wasting $$ since I do have the Hardcore series coming? Would I find it too easy? I like to mix and match intensity of workouts in my routines.

Thanksk for your help.

I have them and use them for lighter days. You can't do high intensity all the time. There are days I want something lighter and I want it from Cathe so these are perfect. I don't do them as often as I do my other tapes but I'm glad I have them. If you never do lighter days then you may not want them, but I really think they're a nice complement to the other workouts. Also, I tack parts of them on to other workouts. A good example is if my legs are sore from a tough leg workout but I still want to step, basic step fills the bill where I probably don't have enough energy for Step Blast!! :)

Edited to add: You are talking about Basic Step and Body Fusion not Body Blast series...correct?

Jo

RE: I need advise about ordering Basic Body Blast and F...

You would probably find the Basic Step + Body Fusion DVD too easy, especially if you're used to doing the Intensity series. You could, however, increase the difficulty during Body Fusion by going heavy on the weights.

As far as not ordering the High Step DVD's because you thought they were beginner level, you might want to reconsider... there ain't nothing beginner about High Step Training - Advanced. (High Step Circuit is the beginner/intermediate level one.) I consider HSTA to be one of Cathe's tougher workouts.

Mephie

Mephie is right...you would want HSTA at least. I like them all, but if you only want tough, HSTA is tough!x(

Ruth:)

Yes Mephie is right. HSTA is great for an advanced exerciser. I have used the basic step and body fusion dvd during a injury and in lights days.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:) :)

I agree with everyone . If I didn't have tbe Basic Step and Body Fusion and a few Firm Workouts, I would not workout on days when I wasn't up to an intense workout. As it is, I erach for when of these workouts if I am not up to snuff. When I am up to snuff, HSTA is an awesome workout.

Thanks everyone.

I ordered Terminator because I have wanted it for a long time. I love the intensity series -I would consider it her best to date - but let's see what Hardcore looks like.

After carefully reading all your responses, I am going to pass on the Basic Body Blast because I use the Wedding tape and some of the Body blast stuff as light days. I find that the warmup and intermediate cardio drill of KPC is a nice light day aerobic day. Also, if you do the step routine of SJP on the floor, it becomes a light day workout.

I'm going to pass on the Advanced step because I pre-ordered all the Hardcore DVD's and there is a high step circuit in that one.

Thanks again.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.