I had a police officer in class today...

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Had a police officer take class this morning! Gladly I didn't get arrested for a successfully attempted butt kicking....booyah.

He did admit to being super impressed by the classes never ending energy and stamina. I told him we don't take our workouts lightly :eek:

Now THAT's what our society needs: to be protected by police officers that can do a Cathe workout. Criminals wouldn't stand a chance. BooYah indeed!

:D Fantastic!

I hope he spreads the word to be on the look out for Cathletes. We're a fierce tribe.

And - BTW, you successfully kicked my but today. Hiit Pyramid followed by Meso 1, week 3 - disc 7 Chest Shoulders Biceps. I did every single push up on my toes! Victory is mine!

Thanks Cathe!

:D

Cathe could have read him his rights...you have the the right to be impressed, you have the right to crawl out of here drenched in sweat...you have the right to do a jillion pushups and if you cannot do them on your knees, a modification will be shown to you...

I'm too tired to run with this but you get the idea.

Funny!!!

Cathe could have read him his rights...you have the the right to be impressed, you have the right to crawl out of here drenched in sweat...you have the right to do a jillion pushups and if you cannot do them on your knees, a modification will be shown to you...

I'm too tired to run with this but you get the idea.

I love it!!!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.