I got to meet...

pugw

Cathlete
two lovely ladies from this board yesterday and it was great! Catherine and Kara, thank you for meeting up with me. It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope we can do it again. :D I wish that the weather was better and the mall less crowded but it was still a lot of fun. I have their permission to share a pic that was taken.

96615448715d1a63c79e3b184b7661fa34c0d86_t.gif

I'm so jealous!! It's wonderful that you guys were able to get together. Thanks for sharing a pic -- you look great!

Hey Rhondalyn!! Thanks for posting. It was great to get to meet you and to see Kara again. I agree, the weather was a downer, but we'll do it another time when it's better!!!

Maybe next time we can do Wick's Pizza-YUMMY!!

Michele, I would so love to meet you!!!

take care!

Having met a few people from the boards i can say it is always a wonderful experience!! I have had a few get togethers with Catheites and have enjoyed every one. If you get the chance to meet people in your area. do it.
elliemom
Great picture

So great that you all got together. I love meeting up with other Cathe-ites! And Catherine is such a great gal, isn't she?? You all look terrific!! Thanks for sharing the pic!

edit: I would also love to meet Michele!

You all are forcing me out of lurkdom! It was great to get together and I would love to do it again. Catherine, I've heard of Wick's pizza, but have never been there. Any pizza is good with me!
Everyone have a great day. It is snowing like crazy here, hooray!!!
Kara

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.