I GOT PROMOTED!!!

chars2boys

Cathlete
I got a huge promotion at work and I am very excited but now I need to go buy nicer clothes. Any suggestions on where to go to get nice but not too expensive work clothes?

Thanks!!

Congratulations, Charlene! I usually get my work clothes at Ann Taylor Loft but I always try and get them on sale. Regular price is a little too much for my budget. They're always having sales so it's not too difficult to get a good price and the quality is good.

Marcy

Congratulations on your promotion!!! I agree with the suggestions of Ann Taylor Loft and Ann Taylor---on sale!

Also, I have found GREAT bargains on some fabulous clothes from places like Ross and Marshalls. I am not sure if you have either or both of these stores in your area, but I have always had good luck. Keep in mind, patience is a virtue in these stores. More often than not, their racks are stuffed to capacity and you really have to look.

I just got some really nice dresses from my local Ross...regularly $80 each and I got them for $25 each. I am sucker for a bargain!!

First of all, congratulations Charlene! That's wonderful news!

Like Rose, I love shopping at Ross, Marshalls, & TJ Maxx. I can find really good, name brand items in current styles for a lot less $$$. I'm a sucker for a bargain too! Oh yeah, I also found my entire collection of Jari Love DVDs at Ross too for only $5.99 each. Now that's a bargain!:D

Thank you to everyone for your suggestions. I do have all of those stores near me. I will check them out. What at Wal-Mart - are their work clothes any good?

I live and die by Banana Republic!

In fact, I can't wait for more of their fall line to come out...I actually OWN almost all of what they've put out this year (that flatters me, that is!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.