i am looking now to see the lowest impact workouts you have for lower body?

forchrist

maybe more reps slower pace? i had gotten some bulk in my upperbody from lifting heavy bought your slow and heavy series which i am now going to use it for upper without weights just make slow hard contractions in my muscle to get rid of the bulk as i am doing the workouts. i also just ordered kick max to add cardio to my arm workouts. i have a bad back and knees as i have to listen to my body too. Your core max and stretch max has helped my lower back pain and posture i just have to watch my knees with lowerbody step workouts lunges and swats or lowerbody heavy weight workouts . i am looking now to see the lowest impact workouts you have for lower body? god bless mary

Hi Mary! If you can do any stepping at all, try my Basic Step/Body Fusion DVD. There is a 30 minute slower paced low impact step workout on there. Hold off on the Basic fusion workout that is also on this DVD for now and just stick with the 30 minute basic step workout.

Also, this DVD includes 5 muscular conditioning workouts. Upper body w/light weights, upper body with resistance tubing. Lower body w/light weights and lower body with resistance tubing. And finally, a 10 minute abdominal routine. You can these ab and upper body routines to assist in your de-bulking upper body workouts. Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.