I am just curious (pub and plb)

I love PLB. I know changing the weights can be time consuming. So to avoid this, here is what I've done. I purchased a 22lb body bar and I have various plated weights, and all I do is slide a plate on & off on the bar making the weight just a little more or less than what Cathe uses. No clamps needed. HTH.

Haydee

I love both the PUB and PLB. I use dumbbells on PLB, though, so I'm not changing out plates on my bar. But I think I'm getting used to the workout, because the last time I did it, I wasn't very sore the next day. I'm either going to have to increase my weights or move to Leaner Legs or something. I like feeling that burn & soreness the next day. It lets me know that I actually worked the muscles! :p

I agree with you! I love the soreness from a workout. That way I KNOW I pushed myself. I got a little sore from PLB when I done it the other day, but nothing like I had hoped. I guess we should increase our weight to get that soreness? not sure.

Michelle:)

I saw this dumbell set that comes with pre-attahed plates and one lick of button, you can change the weight ranging from 5 lbs to 55 lbs. I thought I was in dream. It looked so awsome. Well, the price wasn't, around $300. x( ;( ;(

Except for the too-quick weight changes (which can be remedied by pressing pause or by back chaptering), I think PLB is the best lower body workout Cathe's come out with. The standing work contains just the exercises you need for a balanced workout, with no excess. The floor work is great, but it's not even necessary for a complet workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.