I am happy because I preordered.

stayfit

Cathlete
I have computer problems but I am very happy because I preordered the 11 dvd of hardcore.I preordered in the second time , Now I regret it, but anyway I am so happy for preorder seeing all the pictures of hardcore. I can not wait to have the hardcore treasure in my little hands. My dreamed day is near now.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.

I am about to bust to see the last pictures (Kickmax and Stretch Max). Thankfully we have a fun family day planned to take my son to see Polar Express and out for lunch. This will get my mind off of waiting for those darn pictures! I need counseling.

I know I keep thinking "I am so GLAD I pre-ordered" every time I see the pictures!!:D I know I would be KICKING myself now if I did not!! :7

I always pre-order and have yet to be disappointed! I would be disappointed if I missed a pre-order! :) :)

Jo

Me too!!
Mariángeles I'm sorry you're having computer problems. I personally think computers are alive...and vindictive!
Anxiously waiting with you too,
Ruth:)

Hi I am here again.My problem is resolve now. Thank you for sorry my computer problems. We have now the pictures of stretch max.We have to wait only for kickmax.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:) :)

Yea - I have preordered the last 3 or 4 times and have never been dissappointed. This new series looks amazing and after KickMax will be hard to wait for the news on when the production will be done... We wont have the excitement of the new pics - just the wait now...

Anne:7

I have pre-ordered since the Intensity Series. I started with the 23 package deal and have never regretted it. This series in particular, is so exciting to see almost daily updates, especially the pictures! I am very happy that I pre-ordered and am so atticipating receiving them.

Robin

Anne Yes it is going to be hard.I am doing the November rotation and these pictures are a big extramotivacion. When the filming will be done we will have to wait 3 months to have the dvd , That's what I think. Anyway I have all the pictures in the desk of my computer to see them .

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:)

Kick Max is the workout I anticipate the most (I preordered all 11 dvds). I love Cardio Kicks and KPC so am very curious what this one will be like. Stretch Max looks very interesting. I love the fact that all 3 of them are only 20 minutes, great add on!
Stayfit, I see you've updated your profile :) Do you know any other Spanish women that workout with videos?

hi, jula I have preorder hardcore because kickmax the most.I looove CK and KPC too. I do not know another women working out with videos. I have wrote messages in fitness spanish forums talking about cathe friedrich and her awesome work. If the gyms's menbers would know cathe every aerobic teacher would be without job.Have a great day.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:) :)

>If the gyms's menbers would know cathe every aerobic teacher would be
>without job.>

That is funny :)
I know some women over here that workout on Cathe's workouts and other instructors. But they are very hard to find.

Every time I see those pictures, I am so excited about the new workouts and thrilled that I preordered. I am happy Cathe is using the ball and bands to try to work our muscles in different ways.

I have been working out with Cathe for a very long time and yes I am Spanish, my dad is from Barcelona and my mother is from Chile and I live in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada (fully trilingual). Even though I do other workouts I always go back to Cathe when I want to give it all. P90X are my other favourite workouts...:)

Hi Monse. I am spanish too. I live in Toledo there is only 1 hour by car between Madrid and my city. I born in Madrid but for the job of my dad all my family went to live to Toledo. Do you know spanish? I am happy because I am not the only spanish catheadiccted here.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Hello Mariángeles,

Yes I speak fluently Spanish (Castellano. I was born in Santiago, Chile, went to a private Spanish school (not Chilean)when I was living in Santiago. I understand perfectly Catalán and can read it but I cannot speak it nor write it (my dad taught me his language before speaking in Spanish). When I came to Canada, I learned French before learning English (attended a French school all through high-school). My dad's family lives in Barcelona, Madrid and Tarragona. My great-grand-mother was French from Perpignan so she spoke her language, Catalán and Castellano. Mi nombre es Montserrat y mí sobrenombre es Monse. Nunca e visitado España, me gustaría ir algún día. ¿Toledo queda lejos de Madrid?

P.S. You are not the only one my dear that loves Cathe's workout, I am one as well.

¡Hasta la próxima vez amiga!

Hola Monse. Toledo está a una hora de Madrid en coche. Tienes mucha familia en España Madrid, Barcelona y Tarragona. Muchos fines de semana voy a Madrid a pasar el día. Estoy segura de que Madrid te gustaría si pudieras visitar la ciudad. En Madrid puedes visitar el Museo del Padro, el Tysen- Bornemitzsa etc.Estoy encantada de haber encontrardo a alguien que conozca mi idioma.Me encantan estos foros pero a veces tengo problemas con el inglés, lógicamente me falta vocabulario al no ser mi propio idioma y tengo que utilizar un diccionario inglés- español.Es maravilloso saber que no soy la única no americana y española que adora los dvd de cathe.Marketa es española también. Has preordenado los dvd de hardcore? Yo he ordenado los 11 dvd. Tengo todos los dvd de cathe y es maravilloso porque siempre que termino uno se convierte en uno de mis favoritos. Hasta la próxima mi amiga "cathe adicta."

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Hola Mariaángeles

Casi toda la familia de mi papá viven en diferentes provincias de España. ¿Tomas el metro para ir a Madrid? Me gustaría muchisimos visitar Madrid, y tener la oportunidad de conocerte. No te apenes amiga, hablas muy bien el inglés, asi yo aprendí el inglés y francés con un diccionario en mí mano. Marketa dijo que es Checoslovaka (adonde yo trabajo hay gente de todas partes del mundo; una de ellas es Checoslavaka que se llama Renata Zavadil) pero que vivió dies años en España, si que tiene dos nacionalidades. Si ordoné los 11 DVD Harcore el dia mismo que se anunció. Yo también tengo todos los DVD de Cathe, mi familia la conocen por nombre porque siempre me ven haciendo sus videos. ¿Quien te dijo de Cathe?:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.