How's everyone doing on the meal plans?

OK, I just signed on for a trial month. It really is very easy, & I love how you can customize it according to how much weight you want to lose & the number of cals you want to consume daily. I'm going with suggested meal plans now to keep it simple, but I can see personalizing it once I get used to it.

It really is remarkably simple. I'll start on Monday, I printed a couple of daily plans so I can make a shopping list over the weekend.

Hi Cathy, I cook a lot of German food! How would that work if I want to make Jaegerschnitzel and Spaetzle?:eek: I am flying back to Germany next week, with all that good food!:p:p

Thanks!
Belinda

Can you enter a few days or a week in advance and then print them?
I like to check off as I eat things to keep track,also saves me time in front of the computer.

There is a Printer Friendly view for each day's worth of food. See attachment for example.

April

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_5.jpg
    ScreenHunter_5.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 12
Does this software have the ability to let you log in restaurant food?

Some. McDonald's has a lot of entries and so does Burger King. Not Subway. Those were the only ones I checked just now. :)

If you don't see what you want, though, you can always add it as a custom food using nutritional info from the restaurant website.

April

Hi Cathy, I cook a lot of German food! How would that work if I want to make Jaegerschnitzel and Spaetzle? I am flying back to Germany next week, with all that good food!

Thanks!
Belinda

Belinda,

Start flexin' those fingers and be ready to custom enter a lot of foods. :)

I haven't been back to Germany in two years, but it seemed to me then that more brands/products were starting to add nutritional info to the packages like we do here.

On a hot day like today, I myself could go for a cool, refreshing spaghetti eis! :)

images

Belinda,

Start flexin' those fingers and be ready to custom enter a lot of foods. :)

I haven't been back to Germany in two years, but it seemed to me then that more brands/products were starting to add nutritional info to the packages like we do here.

On a hot day like today, I myself could go for a cool, refreshing spaghetti eis! :)

images

Thanks Cathy!:eek: I will sign up for the meal plan when I am back in Germany! WTG on your weight loss! That is great!

Oh, that Spagetti Eis looks sooooo good!:p

Oh, ladies you ARE enablers! After the RT next week, I'm going to try it. I need to tweak my diet as my eating has been all over the place. I do so much better when things are logged and planned. I'm not much of a cook, so I won't be going too crazy with recipes although I do tweak standard ones to make them healthier. Wish me luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.