How to Cancel an order? ***

Reese777

Cathlete
Dear Cathe or SNM,

How do I cancel my STS order? I need to do this asap. I want you to know from the bottom of my heart that I'm only doing this because I need the money for a very worthy cause.

My hubby and I have rescued over 55 cats since 1997 and today, someone from our neighborhood brought us two injured cats - one is a kitten that may have a broken pelvis or femur or both and possibly ruptured diaphram. And the other is an adult cat that was punched repeatedly and kicked that may have internal injuries.

A third kitten actually didn't survive.

All of these poor animals were victims of animal cruelty. One positive thing out of this is that the individual that did these horrible things has been arrested because my DH and I called it in to the police.

But DH and have taken on the costs of their testing and treatment and I need every spare dime I can muster. Please let me know what I must do to cancel this order (even though it grieves me to do so!).

Thanks so much for your help!

(Lori Reese):)

Hi Lori -

I just e-mailed SNM when I cancelled my order and referenced my invoice number. The refund was done ASAP.

HTH!

Oh that's good - where do I get that invoice number? I think I may have copied it, but if I don't have it, where can I get it?

Hi Reese! Just contact customer service and let them know. Best of luck to you and your hubby. How special of you to give so much of yourselves to such a worthy cause. Take Care :)

Lori, don't do it -- I'm willing to kick something in to help you (and check out Jerry's thread in the OD). What can I do?

Susan,

Sorry I didn't see your email sooner - I've been pretty focused on the open discussion over the past few days!

I'll PM you with my email address - watch for it - :)

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.