how to access SJP/SB combo premixes?

bethj

Cathlete
I have a premix menu screen that lists all the premixes for SJP and all the premixes for SB. But there is no screen listing the combo premixes that mixes routines from both videos. I can tell from the DVD that they are probably titles 20-27 but does anyone know what they are? (Her premix titles don't necessarily go in numerical order from the prior posting she gave us.) Or how to get to a screen that lists them?
Beth

Hi Beth, you go to the main menu and you will see the premixes down on the bottom. Their is 2 premixes on both side 1 for SJP and 1 for SB. When you go there you will see the premixes of the combo more towards the end. They put them on both of the premixes but different combos. Does this make sense? So your right where your going but just more towards the bottom.

Barbara's right -- they're listed on the same screens as the individual workouts' premixes, but at the bottom (it's not a separate screen like with the Intensity Series). What I didn't realize is that they're different ones on each screen, if I read Barbara's post correctly. I'll have to pop in my DVDs and look at the premix listings again!

I just checked this morning -- there's only one set of combo premixes, but all are listed on both premix screens. So the SJP premix screen lists the SJP premixes plus the SJP/SB combo premixes, and the SB premix screen list the SB premixes plus the same SJP/SB combo premixes that are listed on the SJP premix screen. Sorry for any confusion -- I must have misunderstood! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.