How old are you Cathe' fans?

How old are you Cathe' fans?

• Total voters
38, 6 kids, and I did 3 sets of 20 push ups ON MY TOES this week, during my chest workout--thank you very much Ms. Cathe!!

Maggie:7

I'm 38, will be 39 in November... lol, I actually typed "19" instead of "39." :) Usually that's about how old I feel...

Marie

P90 or P90X (more advanced) is a set of workout videos put out by beach body that everyone on this site and other sites raves about. It doesnt have as much of the cathe fun factor I've heard but it is really good for building upper body defination. Its not only the videos but I believe it comes with rotations, the order to do the videos in and how often to acheive specific results. Cathe also posts a month rotation but I dont always have all the videos to do it. If you do a search on the forum I'm sure you will find even more.
Hope that Helps
~Angel

I am 53, 54 in November..I have a daughter 33 and a son 28. His birthday is Septemeber 25th! Wow, what a popular date! (Maybe New Year's Eve is the explanation??? :7) I LOVE Cathe and what it has done for me. I've had my B/P and HR taken twice in the past two months..Aug was 114/63 & HR was 65...Sept was 105/70 and HR was 64 so I guess all my hard work is paying off!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I'm 51 and I can keep up with most Cathe workouts as long as they are not high impact. I have to modify any I think are too high impact.

I am 50 and fabulous! I do modify some of those jumps on the 9th and 10th intervals though.:+

You ladies who are 50 plus are an inspiration!! I am looking forward to being 50 and fabulous!!!

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

>P90 or P90X (more advanced) is a set of workout videos put
>out by beach body that everyone on this site and other sites
>raves about.

Not many people rave about P90: that honor goes to P90X!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.