How many have waited til the last minute to order STS?

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
I finally ordered mine today, not wanting to miss out on the pre-sale pricing, but trying to hang on to my money as long as possible. I probably would have waited until tomorrow, but was afraid something would happen to my computer and then I wouldn't be able to place my order. Anyone else turning in their orders this weekend?

Jean

I haven't ordered yet although I'm sure I will. I just paid off my 4Runner and really don't want to pull any more out of savings but I will end of buying the STS whether I do it tomorrow or in two months.

Annette

I did too after thinking about it for quite a while. If I get it a day or two later than the Cathe geek waiting with baited breath for the pre-sale link to appear on their computer screen I could care less. I have an entire Cathe library and a gym membership to keep me busy. ;)

I am still thinking about it - I have a few hours left...I am not one to usually wait for anything until the last minute. It is the cost holding me back.

Clarissa

RE: How many have waited til the last minute to order S...

I posted this question on another thread but haven't gotten any responses so I'll try it here. I've only ordered Cathe dvd's through Collage. Since I will probably cave by tomorrow and order STS, are the only ways to do so by computer or the call center number? In other words, if I want to purchase through the phone, I have to use the call center number as opposed to a direct line to Cathe/SNM? Do most people order by computer or phone? Thank you!

Bam

> If I get it a day or two later than the Cathe geek waiting with
>baited breath for the pre-sale link to appear on their
>computer screen I could care less.

Hey now wait a minute, Beavs! I resemble that comment!:p :7

Oh Catherine...how right you were. And Wendy...you are indeed a Cathe geek (and you're in good company ;) )

I finally ordered on Friday!

Bam, I have always ordered all my Cathe's online and had no troubles at all. I always have gotten a confirmation email right after. HTH.

Kara

I just caved tonight. My hubby kept saying, "Just buy it already!" I think he's tired of hearing my angst, LOL! He promises he will do it with me. Cool!

Thanks Kara! I still have a hang-up about ordering things online. Perhaps someday, I'll catch up with the times. :7 I guess I'll try the call center tomorrow.

Bam

I just ordered about an hour ago. I had a difficult time deciding if I would order. When my DH saw the men in the blog, he decided that he would do STS with me and encouraged me to order. He was glad that the men were wearing regular "guy" work out clothes and not coordinating wear or coordinating colors with the women.

RS

I think you could have made a comment without being so harsh.

Many of us who preordered very early have a large fitness video library and also have "lives"

Your comment insulted me.

Done:D

I always wait until the last day before the first price increase and I still get the dvd's within a week of the first shipment.

The blog pics look awesome and I'm so ready to step up my weight training.

JJ

I thought I could hold out. . . , I couldn't, I caved last night!

I did, I did! It was hard for me, I filled out all the info and paced around, looked at the blogs, looked at the STS forum, finally I pressed the button and now---well, I guess it's a done deal. I don't know, I am sort of excited, sort of scared, mainly hope I don't set this on the shelf with Barry's bootcamp. That price tag was a steep one, ouch, and just had to pay the federal government and the state for the lovely tax season, too--boo hoo. I feel like I want to hide my piggy bank from everyone! (sniff)

I just ordered last night & I'm very excited about it too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.