How many Cathe DVDs do you own?

I have 73. Once I started with Cathe no one else compared. Once in awhile I ordered someone else but...

All of them except for the beginner stretch DVD, Ab Hits (which I don't count because it's just a compilation of other ab routines I own), and the beginner step/weights DVD (I think low impact step is what it's called)..

I should be embarrassed. In April of this year, I had one Cathe workout DVD. Today, I have 54--not including STS, which I also have. And I have Xtrain on pre-order. And obviously, if I have 54 DVD "cases"--I have a lot more than 54 Cathe workouts! I also have well over 100 workout DVDs by other instructors. But these days, the only workouts I want to do are Cathe workouts. Hence my obsessive hoarding over the past 7-8 months. It does get hard for me to plan my workouts these days--because I want to do them ALL--every day.

I should be embarrassed. In April of this year, I had one Cathe workout DVD. Today, I have 54--not including STS, which I also have. And I have Xtrain on pre-order. And obviously, if I have 54 DVD "cases"--I have a lot more than 54 Cathe workouts! I also have well over 100 workout DVDs by other instructors. But these days, the only workouts I want to do are Cathe workouts. Hence my obsessive hoarding over the past 7-8 months. It does get hard for me to plan my workouts these days--because I want to do them ALL--every day.

Yes! Yes! This is me for sure! :eek: At least I get to channel my OCD into something healthy. Tee hee!

I have all of Cathe's workouts except 10: The ones I don't have:

Travel Fit
Kick Max (sold it on ebay-preordered the whole Gym style series)
Gym Style Back and Bi's (sold it on ebay)
Gym Style Chest and Tri's (again sold it on ebay)
Cross Train Xpress (I know so many love it...just not my fav -sold on ebay)
MMA Box
MMa Kick box
MMA Fusion (just not a huge Kickbox fan)
Ab hits
The Classics

The only one in this list that I would still like to have is Travel Fit. But the others, well, I don't have them because I don't want them! However, Cathe is still the best out there!

I have them all. And, the ones that are on VHS that aren't on a DVD. I often do the ab section from her very first one (the name of it has slipped my mind).

Joanne

Oh yea, Step N Motion :)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.