How is Turbo Jam? I just ordered it!

I have been looking at turbo jam on tv for awhile and wanted to know if anyone who has it tell me whether it's good or not. It looks like alot of fun and at this point when I have hit a slump,I need something I can alternate with cathe. I love her workouts and would not totally give that up! But I am getting to where exercising is getting very scarce these days.

Well ladies, tell me how the jam is!:)

kim

Hi Kim,

I just got turbo jam a couple weeks ago. I like it. At first I thought maybe it was to young for me ( I am a senior) but it is fun and fairly easy to do. Lots of energy. You can make it as hard as you want with the hand weights in turbo sculpt. Fun for when you don't want to do a more serious workout but still work up a decent sweat.

Susan

I love it! I think it's really fun. Do you have the weighted gloves? That will really help kick up the intensity some too. I love it for a change of pace! HTH!

I hope you enjoy them. I know I am in the minority, but I did not like them myself. Chalene is not the best cuer in the world. I don't consider myself an advanced exerciser, but the only one that got my heartrate up, was Cardio Party 3. These are definitely workouts you can use when you want an easy workout. Like I said, I am probably in the monority, most people do like these.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.