How do you work cir. Max in with weights?

NICOLP

Cathlete
Hello,
Question can I do cir.max the day after I do PH or LL,CTX Upper? I am wondering how you work it in with your weights? Thank you a head of time!:)

~Nicole:)

I've always considered Circuitmax more of a cardio workout. In it they use 5lb and 8lb dumbbells. I think it could be followed after one of the other weight workouts without a problem....:)...Carole

Most people count Circuit Max as cardio over weights. The weight used are light, and I have done it after doing Power Hour before and survived. Let your muscles dictate what you can and cannot handle the next day. If it is a problem but you still want to do it just lighten the weights that you use. It is still a great workout.

HTH some:7

THANKS Carole and Annette for posting so quickly:) I have been putting off doing this because I was not sure! Now I know I can work circuit max in this week!!

Thanks again,

~Nicole

Have a GREAT DAY:)

Nicole:

it really depends on how you work it.

For example, I never do the compound moves during the 2 min weight segments. I use that time to do squats, lunges, with barbell or hand weights in a variety of poundages and rep counts, so for me Circuit Max really is a cardio and leg endurance day. I would never do LL either the day before or the day after it, but I would do PUB or CTX upper body split.

So, it just depends on how YOU work it.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back