How do you find and use the Cathe Slider?

janiejoey

Cathlete
I see people use this tool to show how much weight they have lost. I'd like to use it but don't no where to find it or how to use it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Janie

I see people use this tool to show how much weight they have lost. I'd like to use it but don't no where to find it or how to use it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Janie

Hi Janie

Go to Workout Manager. At the very top is a thin/small menu ribbon. Click on "Cathe Fun". You'll find different progress tickers to choose from. And you can choose multiples...weight loss, STS, etc.

:D

Hmmmm,

I filled in the requests and it shows in my signature, but not here on the fourms.

Janie

Last edited:
Hi Janie

You may need to go into your User CP and edit your signature. Did you check the box, "insert ticker into my Cathe Forum page". If that doesn't work either cut/paste the ticker from Cathe Fun and insert it directly onto your signature through User CP, you may need delete some of your signature content... It's been awhile since I've used this fun tool.

Last edited:
Step one: log in

Step two: Go to workout manager

Step three: Go to Cathe Fun

Step four: Choose Ticker

Step five: check box that says "add to signature on forum page"

Step six: Go to User CP

Step seven: Choose Edit Signature

Step eight: Verify that url image from ticker has shown up - it should look like this:
[/url]<br />

Step eight and half: SAVE changes to signature

Step nine: if eight is a no show, then log out.

Step ten: Log back in.

Step eleven: go back to Edit Signature. Verify. Preview and save.

HTH

((((hugs))))

Last edited:
Hmmmmm,

Something weird is really happening. I have slashes now in my signature in front of my quotes, but no Cathe slider/bar. Also when I want to delete all my quotes in the signature, it won't delete, but it dosen't use the Cathe slider/bar either and it says or rather I see a Cathe slider/bar there. Confused!

I have in the view box a code 1. BB code url is not allowed.

What in the world!

This has happened to me before and I waited a couple of days and it fixed itself (I think). It's not you and do understand (I hope) how to do what I want.

Janie

Last edited:
Go back to your Edit Signature...

delete the 1. BB code url is not allowed. but keep everything that starts and ends with this:
[/url]<br />

remove the slash marks before your quotes.

Hit save. Exit CP.

Then log out.

Log back in.

And check your posts.

If all that fails, read through the links I posted.

Go back to your Edit Signature...

delete the 1. BB code url is not allowed. but keep everything that starts and ends with this:
[/url]<br />

remove the slash marks before your quotes.

Hit save. Exit CP.

Then log out.

Log back in.

And check your posts.

If all that fails, read through the links I posted.

I can't delete the "1. BB code url is not allowed." Because it's in the viewing box not the signature box. I think I'll wait until tomorrow and see what happens. When I now try to delete everything it won't even delete. So, I think I overworked it or something.:confused:

Janie

I thank you so very much for your help. I do believe I man handled it and as I said left it alone for awhile and then started all over and it did it. Why you may ask? Don't know.

Thanks again you've been so patient and persistent. Much appreciated.

Janie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.