Progress Ticker Update

SNM Videos

Administrator
With these updates we have improved the auto-updating functionality. From now on, if you are importing your data from the Workout Manager, you will no longer need to visit the Cathe Fun page to update your information. As you edit your weight progress, your ticker will automatically update with you. Also, your STS ticker will reflect your progress based on the last STS Rotation workout you have marked completed in your calendar. We also hope to remove the 'duplicate tickers' issue by informing you with an 'Added as Signature' message. This message will let you know if that ticker is already inserted into your Cathe Forum signature.

** Those of you who are importing data from the Workout Manager for either the STS ticker or Weight Loss ticker, will need to go back to the Cathe Fun page and update your information by clicking the button labeled 'Start Over', re-checking the 'Import box', adjust other settings normally, and then click 'Update'. You WILL NOT need to re-copy and paste the signature code if you see 'Yes' for the 'Added as Signature' message. If the message says 'No' and you would like to auto-insert your ticker into your Cathe Forum signature, then please check the box labeled 'Insert into my Cathe Forum Signature' and click 'Update'.

If at any time you are experiencing issues or need a refresher on how to create a ticker, please click on the 'Help' link located to top right of the Cathe Fun page for instructions.

Thanks for fixing some of the bugs. I am still having trouble with the "automatic update" feature. I have imported my workout into the ticker and no dice. I am on my second 3.5 rotation of STS with Cardio. It "appears" to be grabbing data from somewhere else. I am on Disc 26 now, but it is saying I am on workout 33, disc 36. I downloaded the official rotation within the Workout Manager, so who knows what is going on. Sorry to be such a bummer...it works fine for me on manual. :(

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.