Hot 40's week of 11/13/11

Oh, and my upper glutes have some DOMS from STS meso2 legs yesterday. I've gotten a lot of doms from these leg w/o's because I've been going my normal heavy and I haven't been doing heavy in the last few months. My bum feels nice and rounded at the top today :)

Good Morning,

Today is Tri Sets Lower Body, Slide & Glide cardio, and Low Impact Challenge Express #4 might help me learn the moves.

Lisa-I was doing Turbo Fire but had to stopped because it was making my booty bigger and if I go heavy my booty gets bigger. Not chipper today nervous DH is getting ready to check out of his motel and the company is suppose to pay for his room but they have been bought out and no one had their new cards yet so it is coming out of my account so the card needs to work and no one is answering at the bank.

Roxie, sorry about your banking, what a pain, I hope it gets resolved quickly.

Lisa, I wasn't going to support your "shopping as daily activity workout" but realized my "hey, I wore a sports bra today" flew so I can't withhold. : ) I do think it is hard to get started back after a few weeks off. (clearly)

I dislike hemming pants and would consider duct tape or staples if I could.

I'm caught up at school, two more tests under my belt- I think I have about a B in stats, and last test comes up in early Dec. Have a great weekend all!

I decided that even though it was windy outside the temp was nice so I took the dog for a 2 mile walk instead of doing the step challenge then I came home and did Tri Sets Lower Body. I will do Slide & Glide while DH watches the football game tonite. I can't wait to see that dr. again maybe he can fix this maybe he can't.

Jody-good job with your grades.

Lisa-shopping is always a workout I come home tired and sore.

Hi girls! Did cardio supersets today, slightly easier than last time! Roxie, that all sounds like a nightmare! Did the bank say what people are supposed to do for money? And you are a workout machine! Jody, congrats on your grade! Very impressive! You guys are all petite? I wonder how tall Ronne is? See, I complain that most pants are too short! Lisa, I like a nice rounded booty! Well, got my roots done, now have to get in the shower, we have a birthday party, have a good night! Mary

Mary, you lucky devil, you get the good hair, the good height, the good "fill in the blank" lol

I'm betting Ronne is somewhere between Murphy and me (just a guess) and Jody is somewhere between me and Mary in height. Let's see how intuitive I am :)

Now let's compare, GASP, weight lol

I'm feeling punchy today!

I got me some bouncy curls a going after a protein treatment so I must be why I'm feeling punchy! Now just waiting (impatiently) for the hair to grow a bit since I have all this shrinkage from the curls......Hoping I'm rocking a gorgeous body and bouncy curls for the wedding --- you'd think I was getting married instead of just outdoing the mother of the bride (and that ain't hard to do )! PUNCHY I tell ya, PUNCHY!

Attachments

• 20111119_101841.jpg
    20111119_101841.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 2
  • 20111119_101744.jpg
    20111119_101744.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 2
  • 20111119_101634.jpg
    20111119_101634.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Lisa, Good Lord! Compare weight? I don't think I want that on the Internet for anyone to find! Your hair looks good! Besides being mother of the groom is important! What color did her mother pick? What color are you thinking of? Won't be long and you will be on vacation!

wow, Lisa, that is just your natural curl and some product? The close up pics help to see that it is soft and touchable. I looks great!!

Good Morning,

Today is Cardio Supersets for me. Its really cold and windy here again today. I have a feeling snow is moving in.

Lisa-like the curls.

Mary-I am like you no way I would list my wt.

Roxie, you gave me a laugh! I did YR today, not my smartest move, my hip is really bothering me since. DH told me that it didn't look good for me, then I had to tell hime he was right!? Just watching football, hope everyone is having a good Sunday! Mary

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.