Hot 40's week of 11/13/11

Good morning all! Today I did Step Moves, slept like a baby last night into the morning, so was a bit limited on time.

Ronne, I'm 1/2 German but I still don't know German language! Enjoy your trip! Yes, H&M looked 'young', like something DIL would wear, no wonder DH doesn't like what she wears a lot :) He prefers classy clothes for his classy woman! :D:p

Roxie, Is this the first PM you've done for Afterburn? Is it during that PM that you have issues with the dvd player? That's how my previous series of dvds are. grrrrrr

Murphy, sounds like you and I are in La-La land with our sleep, isn't it blissful?!?

Mary, what's up with you? I've had 2 good hair days! woot! I'm finding what's working for me. will be interesting what the FL humidity does to it, I may end up as curly as you! hahaha in my dreams!

Jody, how's school going?

Good Morning,

It cold and cloudy here today good day to take a knap to bad I am at work. Tonite is suppose to be Low Impact Challenge but I will probably do 4DS LIS instead. Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

Lisa-it was during premix number 1 but it wasn't the first time I have done this one so it was kind of weird every time I paused or hit play it shut my player off.

Hi girls! Did Trisets LB today, seemed harder this time? Roxie, I haven't tried the new step workout yet, only the premix 5, it is simple for my little mind! Lisa, I hope it isn't too humid there in December! I get to have my roots done on Sat. Did you decide what workouts to take with you? Ronne, hope you guys have a ball! Have a stein of beer for me! Murphy, I groan LOUD when she says burpees, planks, etc with those discs, I am TERRIBLE at them, guess just have to practice them, instead of avoid! Hi Jody! I need to get some paperwork done for school, I am procrastinating! Have a good evening, Mary

Re Ikea, i also got DD bedroom there. I assembled it all myself one weekend; she loves it. Funny, IKEA here on weekends is a ZOO! I had no idea b/c it isn't close, we had to drive nearly an hour to get there and then it was packed. I'd prob go there to browse if it was close by. Ha ha, Lisa, you are so Brandon and I am so East Bay. You = classy clothes, nice cars, quality furniture and I'm wife beaters and jeans, particle board and junker cars. : D

Roxie, I don't like cold. Today I was thinking about how it would be nice day for pool, water prob still pretty warm and it was nice and warm. Roxie, do you think your DVDs are defective?

Ronne, I wish I could loan you my dvd's there aren't getting much use here yet.

Semester about 3 weeks from being done. whoop whoop!

Hi Mary and Murphy!

no workouts but I did wear a sports bra yesterday, does that count for anything?

Jody-I think some of them are but they are not showing up until they were viewed a couple of times. I couldn't seen anything on the dvd that would cause a problem. Wearing a sports bra is a start.

Did not want to get out of bed again, but managed a cardio supsersets premix. Good stuff. I wish I had gotten up on time so I could do more of it. I really need to get my sleep pattern back on track, this is maddening.

Mary - I like the simple step routine's too. Some of Cathe's stuff is just a little tricky for me.

Lisa - Lack of sleep sucks. I am glad you got some last night, maybe it will be my turn tonight.

Ronne - I am so jealous of Ronne. My vacation home is my parents' house.

Jody - it took energy to put on the sports bra so yes, it counts!

Hi to anyone I missed.

Murphy

Jody, LOLs on Brandon vs East Bay. I could see getting children furniture there but not my furniture and it's not close either, at least an hour from me, longer if you get stuck in traffic going through Denver if there is an accident on the interstate---you should be used to that I hear FL traffic is awful. I'll be going from Orlando to Daytona in only 2 weeks....woot! I think my sis wants to go up to Jacksonville too. Oh and sports bra counts since you kept the girls in check.

Mary, I'm thinking of taking a break from the workouts while in FL, and just do natural active stuff.....shopping, biking, walking on beach, stair climbing some lighthouse, water boarding---hope I don't fall in if the water is cold.

Roxie, I don't LOVE cold but I like cold more than hot.

Murphy up early this morning, i think the sandman is coming your way.

I plan to do Cycle Max, but first things first....COFFEE

Cylce Max done. And now I'm hungry (even after eating breakfast). That's the sign of a good workout :) I'm tired too, was up waaaay too early but surprisingly got in the office at the same time. Love to piddle around waaaaay too much at home.

Hi everyone! You all got up early today! I just did 6 miles on the TM, just couldn't make myself stop!? Lisa, I am very good at diddling around all day, then I wonder where the time went? And shopping sounds like fabulous exercise! I do need to start my Christmas shopping, I am trying to avoid it, but I know I need to get out there. Murphy, it was a good day to sleep in, it is starting to get cold here, I am sure it is coming your way. Jody, the end I so near! Roxie, what are you doing today? I have parent/teacher conferences and basketball. I did have another jewelry party tonight, but she just cancelled! Yeah! Have a good day, Mary

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Tri Sets Upper Body. Its 22 degrees here right now but suppose to get up to 52 today.

Lisa-I would prefer a happy medium like 65-70 degrees all year round. Your exercise plan while in FL sounds good.

Murphy-We always seem to go some place cold for vacation don't understand that one.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did my own premix of Tri Sets Upper Body did upper body express then did back and bis but only 1 set of each tri set and no ab work dizziness is bad tonite.

Did everyone sleep in? I did CCC, until the power went out during the last circuit. I took that as a message from God to stop! Then I said a prayer of thanks to the electric company! I was done! Don't know why I put that one in, but it is going to the ottom of the pile! Roxie, how is the dizziness this morning? You see the Dr. again soon? Lisa, how is work today? Hope you aren't on call this weekend. Murphy, did you get some sleep? Hi to Jody! I have to get to Walmart, why does everything run out at the same time? Have a good Friday! Mary

Good Afternoon,

I have been busy here at work. Its really windy here today and the air is cold. Tonite for me is Tri Sets Lower Body.

Mary-I have and appointment Monday. I am ok until I try to lay on my back and then it hits so laying on the exercise ball last night set it off again.

Funny Mary! Sleep in, ha, I wish, was up at 3am, I fell asleep too early last night so woke up early, I just can't get any reading in if I fall asleep 5 min after starting to read! I did do STS legs Meso2 week 3, one more week to go, I think I put in some other workouts over the weekend since the 4th week of Meso2 seems low on # of mins so those will be good for work days.

Mary, What a blessing you got with CCC! Man, I saw that one at the top of my pile and cursed :) Maybe if I didn't curse I would get the lucky break you did! lol I'm just on backup pager duty until Monday, don't know what the plan is for next year, hopefully it's still just every 2 1/2 months or so. I can't believe T-giving is less than a week away and I still don't know who's coming to dinner! Makes doing the grocery shopping this weekend a bit difficult for how much to buy!

Roxie, It's STILL windy here. Winter is off to a windy start, I'm tired of the wind.

Good Evening,

I need to vent. I am only 5FT. tall and I went to Dicks to look at pants and jackets to walk outside now that its cold out and do you think that they had any that would fit a short person heck no and none of them can be altered if I knew someone who could do that. Why do they think everyone is tall? On another rant my bank was robbed yesterday and now our debit cards won't work.

Roxie, yea, my sis is less than 5 ft and always has to hem her pants. Now that my Mom is gone and I'm too busy (thankfully), she has to learn to do it herself. How irritating it was when she had me hemming them. How awful about your bank.

Good Evening,

Because my evening ended up so crappy I decided to do Yoga Relax hoping it will help me sleep, Dh comes home tomarrow.

Today I did athletic training. That one really drains me. I want to go back to bed but I have full day ahead of me.

Mary - I have mixed feelings about CCC. I think it is hard but I also get a good workout. So I like it and hate it and the same time.

Roxie - sorry to hear about the debit cards, that really sucks! I am 5' 2 1/2" so I completely understand how hard it is to find pants. I have some "junk in my trunk" (big booty) so the petite's don't fit me. I don't wear a lot of pants.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Murphy

Murphy, do you find the leg w/o's increase or decrease the "junk in your trunk"? I swear my pants were/are fitting a bit tighter in that area and trying to figure out if it is fat or muscle. It's gotten better since I lost some weight so some had to be fat, but now wondering since I'm 10 lbs from my best 40 weight if some of it could be muscle. What's better, heavy weights or light weights-more reps? I tend to do heavier weights and when I felt pants getting tighter I backed off on leg w/o's and it seemed to help? Does that make any sense to anyone? What's ya'lls experience?

Getting ready to do PUB.

Roxie, hope you are feeling a little more chipper.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.