Holy smokes--who's been to Tracey's blog lately?

LauraMax

Cathlete
Did you see this new KB DVD she's producing? Some chick from NY named Suzy Chung is the instructor.............she looks AMAZING! Release date is sometime in late Nov & I am chomping at the bit to have this one in my hot little hands! I am dying for some new KB, I think this one'll fit the bill quite nicely...........:cool:

I agree with you, LauraMax. I saw the announcement this morning, and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of November for this release. Lucky for us, that isn't too far away. I, too, am salivating for some new, kick butt, bring-back-the-old-school-tae-bo kickboxing intensity. This looks like it will be a winner! I wonder if Tracey will be in it or if she's just helping to promote it for her friend/colleague.

I am, also, very interested in this workout. It is just up my alley. It looks like lots of good leg work, also. I will definitely be ordering this one!!!

Cheryl

Yay! This looks like a solid KB workout. Not too high impact, but tough and sweaty. I wish Tracey was in it too, but she probably won't be since she just had a baby, right? I like her personality in her videos.

After looking at the workout clips, I scrolled down the blog and saw that Tracey attended Cathe's 2010 RT in NJ! How cool is that?!? And from her posts it sounds like she's been before. There's also a very cute picture of Cathe holding Tracey's daughter. Fun stuff!

Did she mention where to buy the dvds? Will they be available on her site? This looks like a great solid workout.

I'm pretty sure they'll be available through her site, since she's producing. She won't be in it b/c she's still recovering. I'm hoping for more stuff from her in 2011. She hasn't done a step w/o in a while, & I LOVE her step. I've been begging her for another, so we'll see............

Lisa, Tracey was my roomie for the RT. Nothing like rooming w/an 8 mos. pg woman at a fitness event LOL. But she was her hilarious self as always, amazingly participated in almost all of the classes, & we had a blast. Her daughter is absolutely adorable, & that's saying a lot coming from a non-kid person such as myself. :p

I got the email on this as well and can't wait! Is she going to do the preorder thing?
Someone on VF posted this info from Bruce Chung's website ( http://www.brucechung.com/events.html ):

RAPID FIRE: KICK, BOX AND CORE BURN
VISIT OUR WEBSITE
TO RECEIVE THE $14.99 PRE-ORDER PRICE
10/31/10 THROUGH 11/2/10

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS RECEIVED BETWEEN
10/31/10 & 11/1/10 ONLY.

VIDEOS WILL BE AVAILBLE FOR DELIVERY LATE NOVEMBER

RAPID FIRE: KICK, BOX AND CORE BURN
The workout is chock full of moves that will reshape your entire body and burn mega calories. It is broken down into 3 main cardio workout sections: Shadow Boxing, Aerobic Kicking & Heavy Bag. Included on this DVD are mix and match options along with premixes.
- Warm Up
- Shadow Boxing
- Aerobic Kicking
- Heavy Bag Workout
- Core - includes standing core ball work, sitting core ball work, supine with core ball and w/out
- Stretch

This workout will appeal to anyone who loves to sweat and who wants a tough active workout. The moves are straightforward but the workout is advanced and does include a modifier for lower impact moves.

Equipment used:
heavy bag (optional)
light dumb bells
core ball
boxing gloves "

(I'm not sure what's 'between' 10/31 and 11/2, LOL!)

Yes, thanks, good to know! I also found out Tracey is NOT producing, she's consulting/directing. The Chungs are producing. And the clips on her site are NOT the actual workout, just a sampling of what Sue does.

So glad there's a bag segment! I have a feeling this will be one of my favorite purchases of 2010. :)

Lisa, Tracey was my roomie for the RT. Nothing like rooming w/an 8 mos. pg woman at a fitness event LOL. But she was her hilarious self as always, amazingly participated in almost all of the classes, & we had a blast. Her daughter is absolutely adorable, & that's saying a lot coming from a non-kid person such as myself. :p

Lucky you, Laura!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.