High Step Challenge - First Pics

SNM Videos

Administrator
High Step Challenge

Rhonda, Cathe and Jai​

High Step Challenge is Cathe's newest workout featuring the High Step. A barbell, dynaband, and assorted dumbbells are also used in this workout. All of the clothes in this workout are from "Active You". You can order directly from them at 732-577-9017. Active You is offering a 20% discount to all of our customers.

For more pictures from High Step Challenge go to: http://www.cathe.com/HC_High_Step__Challenge_Pics.htm

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just blown away by how great everyone looks and how great the set is. I don't know how I'm going to be able to stand the wait for the new workouts!!

Holy Crap!! Look at Cathe's pecs!!!

WOW!!!! Seeing these pictures is so great Cathe! We are all going to be so past ready for the workouts....:)...Carole

Yipee, thanks for the pics. Soooooooo excited can't wait to get these workouts. Everyone looks great!!

Catherine

:D Wow Cathe, you have been doing some serious lifting and it shows! Like the other poster said look at those pecs and in another picture look at those bi's! I guess I will leave my evening snack out for tonight!

Ooooohhhhhhh Lordy. This is the part I hate! I'm so psyched to get these workouts in my hands! I liked it better when I didn't know anything about Hardcore. Now I'll be thinking and dreaming about these pics. I'm a baby! I can't wait! Alexis

Great pics of everyone! You all look so motivating. I am really looking forwards to the new challenge that I am sure is in store for us.
Diane Sue

I'm dying to know what they all did to get ready for the videos! I've never seen any of them look better! WOW!

OMG! You all look so amazing! I'm sitting here eating popcorn and drinking a glass of wine - now I feel like a glob after looking at those pix LOL! I guess I'll just have to work out extra hard tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for these videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I"m excited?:) :D :9 :) :)

Thanks for the pics guys. So much fun!

You all look too good to be true...are you sure this isn't a conspiracy? ;-)

Seriously, you are all so motivating...I hope you know how much all of you mean to us.

Ruth:)

Good gravy they are literally flying in one of the pics! This is the workout I'm most psyched for as I love HSTA and these pics are making the wait pretty tough! Everyone looks fabulous!!!

Wow! These are awesome! I love the outfits and I can't believe how fantastic everyone looks! Ohhhhh can't wait for these! :) :) :)

Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.