High Step Challenge - First Pics

Cathe and crew -- you guys are looking better than ever! Gorgeous and ripped!

(Holy moley.. I better step up the training or I'll kill myself with this series! :) )

At the time I pre-ordered I felt a little guilty - but not now,OH MY GOODNESS....I think I pre-ordered in the first couple of weeks and now I'm not feeling even the teeniest bit guilty. You guys (uhmm gals) look AWESOME!

I asked my husband yesterday, after seeing the first pics, how far away was Philadelphia and he gave me this really weird look. I explained that in the future, Cathe was going to be having camps and I haven't gotten to go to any camps lately. He just rolled his eyes a bit and said start saving and I'll put you on the plane. Is he just trying to get rid of me - or does he know my Cathe obsession can't be reasoned with?

Thank you Cathe and troop....you're all an inspiration!!

Sami

I keep looking at these pictures and just can't believe how ripped and tight everyone looks. Shouldn't WE start looking like that if we are using the same workouts....a girl can hope, can't she!

WOW

I know if I ordered today it would be a lot more than what the PRE SALE price WAS BUT

DA-- I am so so tempted LOL

HAVE FUN I BET YOU ARE ALL GETTING EXCITED

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE

Deb:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I will get them someday}(

Awesome pic! You're too dang cute with that Ponytail! You hair looks longer then in the first set of pix! Too, too cute. (All of them) Say hi to the rest of the group for us.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

OMG!! WOW!! You all look soo amazing!! Cathe I love that ponytail:D !! I am almost speechless, this workout looks like it is going to kill us all....so of course I'm preordering this one as well}( :D !!

I'm so glad I see Jai:)!!

Please know how much we all appreciate your hard work!!

You ladies - - I am speechless by how stunning each and every one of you look. I look forward to the workouts if I can come out long enough from under my bed to do them. :+

OMG, everyone looks gorgeous and Jai's abs are out of this world. I'm so jealous. It's time to toss out my Ben & Jerry's.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.