Hi Everyone!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
I hope you are all doing well. I know that many of you have been patiently waiting for updates but at this time we really don't have details to report. We will have more newsy updates after filming. Until then, the workouts are in the fine tuning stage and we will begin filming when we have everything in order. An exact date has not yet been set. Our focus always remains on delivering a quality product and allowing flexibility into the planning is key to making this happen. Thanks for your patience everyone :)

>Thanks for your patience everyone :)

i am trying LOL i am really really trying to be :p

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Thank you very much for the update Cathe. I am sure the workouts will deserve the waiting.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator,TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie.

Glad to see you! Thanks for the update!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar08/slider-scale/lb/0/81/26/.png[/img][/url]

Thanks for the note, Cathe! I know we are all eagerly awaiting your next masterpieces :)

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

Thank you for the update Cathe, I really appreciate it and look forward to your workouts which are always top notch in quality and content! Thank you! Tracy :7

>" Our focus always remains on delivering a quality product :)"

That's why I buy your workouts!!

Thanks for taking the time for the update, Cathe. It is greatly appreciated and only heightens the excitement!:7

THANK YOU CATHE! I'd rather see you take your time in doing these workouts - focusing more on quality of both the workouts and technical aspects rather than rushing through it. I would prefer to patiently wait for the workouts as long as I get them in excellent quality with no glitches and freezes (rather than to rush filming and then have quality and technical problems later on).

thanks for checking in!!! I've been out of here for a while and just wanted to again thank you for everything you do- I love you're workouts- they kill me but i love the results!!!

Yeah, "fine tuning stage" sounds soooo good. We will wait but because each & every workout is worth the wait!!! Good Luck with all your hard work ahead!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Thanks for the update Cathe! You always make an exemplary product and I know that takes a lot of work and fine tuning to say the least. No worries!! Thanks again...and "I know you're tired, but jump higher!"....haha.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back