Hi Cathe---question about your crew

JTreddin

Cathlete
Hey Cathe,

I was just wondering how you came about choosing your fantastic crew to participate with you in your videos. You guys have great chemistry together and I was curious to know how you all met.

Thanks!

Jill

I read some where, maybe in the bio section of the behind the sceens, but I think Jay took her class at the gym and that is how she became part of the crew. I think if you read the bio's in the behind the sceens it says a little bit about this. I know I read about this topic on this site before, but not 100% sure where exactly I read it.

Hi Jill! We all go WAY back. Cedie took/still takes my classes and that's how I met her back about 15+ years ago. Brenda came on our very first roadtrip back in I'm guessing around 1987 and lived locally so we got to know one another. Jai became a member at our gym a long while ago and thats when I found out that she was already previously using my tapes and doing them at home. Lorraine came to visit our gym with Jai one day and I got to know her.

The rest is history :)

Hi Cathe,

I remember your very first road trip. That was back in 1988. I remember that so well, not because I was there, but because my son and I were the very first people who flew in from another state to visit you in April, and shortly thereafter came the roadtrippers. You made me feel so special;(

Thanks Cathe!!
Candy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.