Hi All~Some very sad news!

I am so sorry to hear of this. My thoughts and prayers are with Kathy and her family.

Sometimes it is just so hard to understand.......

Thanks Mama Deb for bringing this tragic situation to our attention. Kathy and her family are in my thoughts and prayers for peace during this time.

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

OMG Debbie;(;( thats terrible;( Sending ((((((((PRAYERS)))))))) to Debbie and her family along with a nice big ((((((((HUG))))))))

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Thanks for letting us know of Kathy's loss. Please let her know that she and her family are in my thoughts and prayers. (((((hugs)))))

Oh Kathy, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. I'm glad you were able to be with your mother.
Susan C.M.

I'm so sorry to hear this! My thoughts are with Kathy and her family. Thanks, Debbie, for letting us know.

Hugs and Prayers for Kathy

Debbie:

Please send Kathy a hug for me and let her know that I am keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for her loss.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

I am so sorry to hear this - so sad. I couldn't even imagine. My thoughts are with her and her family during this time.

Barbara

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.