Hey Cathe, SNM or Anyone!

DebbieH

Cathlete
I have 2 more days to make my decision on whether to order my new tapes on DVD or VHS. Can anyone give me any advice on what to look for when we go shopping this weekend for a player. I would like to get a nice unit, perferably not real expensive, but I am not sure where to start. Also, would you recommend buying one that is a 3-player over just a one-player? I am excited as I convinced my hubby to go in halves on the player with me since I told him, after all, he was going to be doing the 6-Pack with me!! Any info would greatly be appreciated.

Order

You know you have the entire month of May for the presale. Iam sure you are anxious to order your tapes but don't stress out on it. Take a few more days to think about it.

I don't know anything about DVD's but have you done a search on the Web?

Good Luck Shopping.

what type of dvd

Hi Susan,
Well, my husband is an electronic fanatic and he says that the guy at Circuit City told him the single one was much better than one that holds more. He told my husband if something goes wrong with it, it is much harder to fix.
that is all I know about dvd's, Just wanted to pass that along.
if it helps you any, I am in the same boat as you?
I want the tapes so I can get them sooner, but also know that the dvd would be the best bet. Which I am sure, when it comes down to it, I will just order dvd. That way I can make my own combos. Plus there is no rewinding which is great!!
By the way, my husband and I were browsing over at 800.com and they have a pretty nice dvd for sale. I am not sure if the sale ends today tho. good luck
Teresa

a site to check out

Check out mysimon.com it's a web site that has a guide that explains the various features of products in great detail, comparison shops for you, and you can purchase through this as well.
just a suggestion...that's where I looked
julie

Thanks everyone!

I'll check the sites out and thanks also for the tips! I'll take my time picking one out. I keep thinking that I have to have it by May 1st.! Am I anxious or what?
wink.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.