Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT Presale

Help! Re-doing One Rep Max

Discussion in 'STS Forum' started by Cosmo Mom, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Cosmo Mom Cathlete

I would like to re-take my one rep max counts for STS. I know how to change them on the workout card. I just want to know what is the best way so I can just reprint all STS workouts with the new weight selections.

If I just go in to the STS One-Rep Test and re-test for all of them, will they automatically update on the STS workout cards even though I've tweaked the individual card on occasion?

Thanks for help with this "project"!! :rolleyes:

2. Cosmo Mom Cathlete

Thanks for your reply. I know it saves it to the card, but will tweaking the rep,for example, if it is STS #5 exercise chest flys, will it help to refigure 1RM for other chest fly exercises in other dvds, or should I reset it in the master 1RM area.

I want the 1RM to be refigured like I did at the beginning so I don't know if that has to be done in the master area of the 1RM or if it picks it up and will adjust the other dvds going forward.:eek:

3. marazoe Cathlete

Hi Cheryl. I just played around with my 1 rm's and yes it does change all of your w/o cards. Just playing around I went to the 1rm screen. I chose bicep curls and put in 100 lbs for 8 reps. It said my 1rm is 124.2 . Then I went to my w/o card for disc 1 and it said for bicep curls I should do 75 lbs for 21 reps. Then I went to my w/o card for disc 36 and it said I should do 104 lbs for 8 reps. I hope this is what you are wanting to know.

Jean

4. Cosmo Mom Cathlete

Thank you. I see in the card that you have two options, you can just put in the weight you used, or do the 1RM and re-calculate it. Doing the first way, doesn't override and recalculate, obviously!:rolleyes:

Now I have something to do over the new year's weekend!