HELP PLEASE!!!!!

RI's Cheryl

Hi,
Im new to Cathe and was wondering if there is an beginner rotation or a Firm/Cathe rotation out there? I know Cathes videos are going to kick my butt but I'm getting married in 188 days and need to get with it real fast. Any advice or imput that could be givin would be wonderful.....Thanks

First of all, RELAX! You're going to look beautiful! :-wow Enjoy this time preparing and find a rotation you like to do. My suggestions:
1. Cathe has a "wedding video" that everyone raves about that is intended exactly for the purpose you mentioned.
2. For slightly easier (but not easy) choreography delivering kick butt workouts for a newly-iniated Cathe-ite, I suggest any combo picking from the following:
Circuit Max (really tough cardio, but effective, incorporates light weight resistance intervals like the Firm)
Interval Max (easy to modify tough cardio stepping)
Maximum intensity Cardio (two 30 min sections, hi/lo & step
which you can split up or do together for a KILLER
work-out)
Cardio Kicks (WAY fun, easy to follow, super effective)

Keep in mind Cathe's tapes are all advanced, but you can do it. it really is important to watch them all the way through and learn the steps before you jump right in so you don't get frustrated. Folks on this site have gone from "I can't make it half way" to doing tapes 4-6 days a week! Wow! Congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals!!!!!!! :-jumpy

Firm/Cathe Rotation

Hi Cheryl,
Kristina gave you some great suggestions. Here's another one: Cynthia was kind enough to re-post her Cathe/Firm rotation in the Ask Cathe Forum. It was posted Jan. 11, and the thread is entitled "Rotation of Videos with the Firm Workouts". There are 2 rotations combining Cathe and Firm, and both look great! (thanks, Cynthia!:)) Hope this helps, and congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!
Debbie

RE: Firm/Cathe Rotation

Having recently been married and knowing time is limited, I would suggest doing the CTX series. The series did wonders for my arms. Congrats!

Stacy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.