Help me POWER 90 X users

stayfit

Cathlete
When will I get the email saying my order has shipped? I have sent a mail to Beachbody saying I like to place my POWER 90 X order in the past Tuesday and I have not received an answer.Please I am seeing my email each five minutes.When did you get the email saying your order was shipped? Thank you.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

I called and placed my order on a sunday. By that thurday I'd gooten an email confirming shipment and recieved my package 1 week after that.

hth
catherine

Thank you very much Catherine. I really appreciate the answer. I am anxious. Thank you very much.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

I hope you get yours soon!! I did Kenpo X today I think that's gonna be right up your alley. I will probably start my rotation on sunday.

take care
catherine

I never received an e-mail stating that my order had shipped...it just arrived via USPS exactly 1 week after placing the order, which is pretty darn fast for BeachBody. I hear more complaints about BeachBody's customer service than kudos...I think I just got lucky!

Hope you see your package soon! Let us know if you like it! I am almost done with the whole series, I have 2.5 weeks left of the 90 days.

Thank you very much Sarah and Catherine.Catherine good luck with the rotation. Sarah my order will be shipped via FedEx not via UPS. I will let you know if I like it.

Mariángles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

Sarah,
which rotation did you do classic, lean, or doubles?? I am still debating between the classic vs lean.

tia
catherine

>Sarah,
>which rotation did you do classic, lean, or doubles?? I am
>still debating between the classic vs lean.
>
>tia
>catherine

Not Sarah, but I did the Classic. If you look at the Lean rotation, you'll notice that one body part is omitted every week, so it's not a complete, well-rounded rotation. IMO, the Classic rotation (or doubles, if you want more cardio after the first week or two) is much more well-thought-out, and the Lean rotation seems like an afterthought.

Thanks Kathryn, I noticed that too and was leaning toward the classic. Don't have enough time to dedicate to the doubles rotation. But hey, maybe on some days I'll throw in a little extra cardio- or may not I might be too tired from working so hard LOL

catherine

Mariangeles, it took quite a while to get that email confirmation that it shipped and probably 10 days after that to actually receive it. It was tough to wait! But I kept checking the Beachbody forums to keep my interest piqued and was ready to go once I finally got them. Good luck!

Kerrie

You can kind of say I did Doubles/Classic! Clear as mudd...huh? I followed classic but ran on the treadmill 6 days a week and rarely did P90X cardio. Here is what I did:

Monday: Chest & Back(Phase I)or Chest, Shoulders and Triceps (Phase II), AbX then ran on treadmill.

Tuesday: Plyometrics or Treadmill and Cathe GS Legs or PLB

Wednesday: Shoulders & Arms (Phase I) or Back & Biceps, AbX, Treadmill.

Thursday: Treadmill and YogaX if I had time & felt like it(90 minutes looooooong)

Friday: Legs & Back, Ab X, Treadmill. Note, I just began doing legs from HSTA and adding pull-ups instead of doing Tony's Legs & Back because his leg work is weak. My version is harder and so much more fun.

Saturday: Treadmill

Sunday: Use to rest day but complained all day about it, so now I do IMAX I, II or III.

Hi Mariangeles,

My BF bought for me, he never got an e-mail corfirming the order, but I got it in the mail sooner than we had expected, I had purchased items from them and it took for ever to get them, I was suprised how fast it came.

I am doing the Clasic rotation, is the most complete, I don't have the time to workout twice a day, I own a business that requires a lot of my time. I add an extra cardio session whenever I can.

I like Kenpo X a lot, and Core Synergistics, I substitute IMax 3 for Plyo x sometimes. Yoga X has some very challenging poses, The Crane, and the Plough into shoulder stand are the ones I am still working on, the crane being the toughest for me.

Sarah
Very impressive album...time for some new pics....your last one's are from February....I bet you look incredible. IYDMMA, how old are you?

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

Thanks so much for the compliments! very sweet of you. Yes, the album will be updated soon. I am planning on having my DH take some pictures of me this weekend since I am so close to being done with P90X and so close to meeting my 12 week goals...early, I might add!

I actually stopped the P90X series right after those pictures were taken because I became quite ill. I just restarted the entire series all over again 11 weeks ago. I think I am very happy with the results. I don't want to gain too much more muscle mass because I am super duper short (barely 5 foot).

Thanks again for the kind words!!!:* :* :*

Sarah - so you do 6 days of cardio, huh? How long are your cardio sessions? Do you vary them at all? Just curious because I've always done a lot of cardio, and do try to mix it up, but have been experimenting lately, especially with all the talk about how too much can eat up muscle. Doesn't appear to be the case with you! ;-)

Kerrie

Kerrie,

I am currently doing more cardio than usual to meet a few of my short term goals...burn of a few body fat %'s and get better at distance running, so I go for about 1 hour on the treadmill. It doesn't have to be that long to burn fat but like I said, I want to get better at running distances and that takes time.

Burning off muscle via cardio is not a myth. When you do cardio, you burn "tissue"...fat and muscle tissue. The secret to maintaining muscle mass (or at least preventing a a huge muscle loss) is diet. I eat protein EVERY meal and snack...PERIOD! I also eat every 3 hours, no negotiating about it (well, 4 hours may go by on a bad day).

Thank you very much for answering Logos and Kerrie. I can't wait during a long time.I want to start a P90X rotation soon.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.