Have any of you did cathe's hc rotation

shelia

Cathlete
Were there results & which one did you do?I am planning on doing all of them back to back that would be a 3 month rotation.I am not sure if I will see it thru.It depends on if I lose muscle or not I may have to go back to my own rotation if that happens.Did you add anything extra?I am planning on doing it as laid out with the exeption of adding abs.

I did it a few months ago. I started w/the fatloss rotation (followed it to the letter), then muscle endurance (also followed that to the letter) and finished w/the strength building.

All in all, I lost a few pounds and inches. I really liked the fatloss rotation the most.

Good luck!

Tammy

I've also been thinking of following the HC rotations. I'm terrible with following through on rotations and would like to make myself follow one to see if I get better results than with just winging it.

>i think there is a daily thread dedicated to those doing the
>HC rotation. HTH
>
>
>jes

Holy Cow Jes! If I was doing the HC's this whole time, I think I'd look like Hercules. j/k;-) :p

Yes, there's a check-in called HC-Rotation..., but we do just about everything on that check-in. Some of the girls have been doing the Slim Series (Beachbody.com) and getting good results. Right, girls? It probably got started because of the Hardcores, I don't know I wasn't around then.

I just thought I'd chime in and say I followed a GS/Hardcore rotation for 2 months. I'm not sure which one (I can go check, if you want?) and got good results. I started seeing more definition. I then did a S&H rotation for 3 weeks after that. Right now I'm doing CTX because of time.

Come on and check in with us! :)

Dallas

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.