HATE - Dec 4

Jen, your little angel seems to have done the trick, thank you!

Cham had a nice nap in my homemade sauna tent ;-) and I just started to rub her tum-tum a few moments ago. She turned over and let me rub her while she stretched, then she wanted to come onto my lap to knead and get more tum-tum action.

:)

Now she's asking to play with her favorite toy, so she must feel better, so I feel good.

That's nice that your mom mostly likes the guys you introduce her to. My Mom has only ever really liked one guy I've introduced her to...and he was a HOTTIE! LOL. I think that's why she liked him. :D

>that is one thing he mentioned last week, kind of at that point where we need to decide on next step so we aren't wasting each others time. Not real sure...

Oh yeah. That's fairly loaded. Would you rather just go and see where it goes?

All right. I hope you can escape some work.

Have a nice day!

I'm off to play with the squirrels. :*

Hello Haters.

Thank GOD, Cham is doing better. That sounded scary for me while reading it. My boys would've been at the Vet real fast. There is a emergency pet clinic about 2 miles from home.

Not sure if I will workout tonight, I was running on my feet all day at work, not the norm, so I feel like kicking back.

I did get my day off and so will my supervisor. Only 2 more days left and I;m happy.

Have a Great Night.

Hi, Jennifer,

Thank you for greetings to Cham. It's morning now and she is her normal self, thank goodness! I totally know what you mean about the vet - if she had continued to shake, I'd definitely have taken her since I'm such the worry wart.

Though I never go to the hospital EVER for myself. :D

Hope you had a nice kickback evening (or worked out and felt great)!

Off to get ready to meet Mom for lunch and then hair and then dinner! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/ad/wootrock.gif

Hiya!!

I'm sorry I never made it back here. I was out running around all day and I'm beat. I got my tree and it's plugged in and all sparkly and pretty :). I only hope I can keep it that way -- LMAO!!

August -- I'm so glad Cham is OK. It's most upsetting when the kitties are sick ;). I hope you have a fun day with your mom:)

Jennifer, I'm glad you got your day off. Yes, by all means rest!

Jen, thanks for the fun and informative emails :7 . I'm anxious to see where you and Chad are headed. :D

Dana, thanks for your email, too.

UGH! I tried folks, but I'm too tired for personals. I'm not planning on going anywhere tomorrow so I should have more time to play. I'll see you in the morning. G'night :*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.