Has anyone tried. . .

fitlulu

Cathlete
the Hydrosurge Rapidbath for their dog? I saw it at Wal-mart, and really want it, but before I shell out $40 for it I wanted to check out some reviews. Anyone?

I've never heard of it. What does it do? Of course, it is at Wal-Mart, so $40 sounds pretty reasonable, especially since they seem to take anything back for any reason! I'd try it if I were you for that price and if you didn't like it, just return it!

I'm going to google it! Anything that might be good for my babies is worth checking out!

Tricia

That looks awesome! Especially since my beagles don't really like baths! I think it's worth the $40! I may have to get one myself!

Tricia

The reviews I've read all sound really good. I just wanted to ask people that I "know"--here. I think I will try it. I was mostly afraid that the massaging action might scare my Annie, but I haven't read about any problems with that.

BTW--Annie's a beagle, too!

The reviews I've read all sound really good. I just wanted to ask people that I "know"--here. I think I will try it. I was mostly afraid that the massaging action might scare my Annie, but I haven't read about any problems with that.

BTW--Annie's a beagle, too!

Wonderful! They are great, but can get you in trouble! ;) We got one of those Pedi-Paws, too! We just let them sniff it while it was off, then turned it on and let them do the same before using it on them and they were fine! I would do the same thing with the Hydrosurge.

Mine are such snugglers! They are smashed up against me right now! :)

Tricia

Wonderful! They are great, but can get you in trouble! ;) We got one of those Pedi-Paws, too! We just let them sniff it while it was off, then turned it on and let them do the same before using it on them and they were fine! I would do the same thing with the Hydrosurge.

Mine are such snugglers! They are smashed up against me right now! :)

Tricia

Mine's only a snuggler in the winter time. Then she likes to be held WITH a blanket because she's cold. During warm weather, she stays away. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.