Has anyone got any shipping notices today?

sorry it took so long rockerchic .. let those adult beverages get to me .. LOL ..

Sept of 2005 I ordered ..

Like rockerchick, I'm in the 12000 range so I'm trying soooo hard to be patient. Just checking the boards to see if anyone in this range has received notice yet. Happy Halloween! }(

*stumbles into thread* OWWW!!! My aching head! Who's the wise guy who started the party last night?! :+

No word yet - I ordered mid-August. I'm figuring mine will ship Wednesday or Thursday and take a good week to get here. I should have ordered overnight shipping at the least! My, my! Funny thing is I can order them all off of College Video now and have them sooner. *sighs* Next time I preorder on the first day and I overnight ship them so I can be one of the ones calmly doing my videos while everyone else watches, panting in envy! :p

Yayyyyyy! Mine are waiting at home!!!! Unfortunately, I am at work! I ordered on the last day of the original preorder and don't have a clue what my order number was... So exciting!

Nancy

HOORAY!! I never got a shipping notice, and I couldn't track with my phone #, but my workouts arrived today! Happy Halloween everyone!

Vickie

Someone please pass me a margarita! :9 :9 :9

I have been searching and waiting and nada. No order number, no shipping notification...and I ordered in January.

I'm athinkin' I'm aneedin' a double 'rita and lots of Jimmy.:) :)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :9 :9 :9 :) :)

Hey, Susan--

Two 'ritas comin' up--one for you and one for me. I'm still waitin' along with ya. Have some more chips & salsa. There's more for us now that this party has thinned out a bit.:p :9 :+ Has the lawn mower guy caught up with Buffetgirl yet?

MissL

Sorry, I'm clueless what order # I have. I only pre-ordered a few weeks ago... right before the deadline.

My shipping notice just came and I'll have my DVDs on Thursday! :)

I just got my shipping notice email - I am number 12235 and they're due Thursday with two day UPS!!!

HOORAY! Just in time for me to get over this head cold and BACK ON TRACK!!!

I am order 12411 and I just got my shipping notice! I should have them Nov 3rd. Question, so if it says scheduled Nov 3rd is that pretty accurate? (im taking off that day that is why I ask!)

YAY!

MissL~
Thanks for the luscious 'rita, chips and salsa--they worked like magic.:) Got my shipping notice--#15854 delivery on Thursday! :)

I'll have another 'rita (gotta celebrate now!) and could we listen to Just Another Day in Paradise?

Ahhhhhh....the sweet sounds of Cathe.

I just got my email notice today too and I will receive them tomorrow!! I also just bought a barbell for the new workouts and should receive that later this week as well. Christmas comes early for me!!!!!:7

Dude, I was previewing Drillmax and was getting winded along with the crew (sympathy pains I think). I will do this on Thursday. I have sports class tomorrow & it would not be wise to follow up with a Cathe chaser. Ahem.

Debbie

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.
--Ellen Degeneres

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.