Has anyone got any shipping notices today?

Rockerchick

Cathlete
I'm in the 12000 range so im not expecting anything as of yet but I haven't seen anyone post about recieving any notices today :)

I got my package today! No clue what my order # was, though, sorry!!

I am watching the step combos from BM2 right now - they look so fun!!

Marie

Mine were delivered this morning (I used the UPS tracking). It's killing me being at work today! I ordered the second day of the presale, so I wonder if I ordered on the first day I would have had them over the weekend.

Mine are supposed to be delivered some time today. I have the UPS tracking page open and I keep hitting refresh every so often. :p

RC and LoveLabs - mind if I hang out in the back of the line with you two? I need some company as I'm sooo excited to get these!! I ordered in August, so I'm right there with you.

I ordered in August so hopefully I will get them before it's time to go to the old folks home. HA :D :D :D :D

I'll hang out in the back with some of you gals, too! I think I preordered towards the end. Can't even remember...nor do I know where that info is. Whheeeeee!! *tap tap tap* Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet....

Debbie

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.
--Ellen Degeneres

LOL Beavs we can go to the granny shack together ;)

Debbie

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.
--Ellen Degeneres

I have NO idea what my order number is, but I didn't order until just this past September ('06, not '05). Anyone else in my boat? I was hoping to get shipping notification today, but maybe I'm dreaming...

m.

I ordered w/in the first day or 2 of the presale...then I cancelled like a dummy (and not even because of the delays!!!) :-( ....then I re-ordered but that was a couple months later so I will join the old ladies in the back of the line!:p

Actually...the longer they take to get here the more time I have to figure out how I'm gonna fit 'em all into my schedule!}( }( }(

.....So maybe having to wait is a GOOD thing? :)

Hello all my fellow end of the liners!!

I should have known better than to select ground shipping. UPS always takes a weeks to get to Southern Cal from where Cathe is. So not only will I be at the end of the line, it will take another week for them to get here!!! But I will remain patient and lucky that I preordered in any case. :) :) :)

*strolls back with a bucket-full of limes* Figured if we're sitting back here with our feet propped up, waiting for the email to ding in with a "You have Cathe" email, and Traci was kind enough to bring to Margarita machine, the least I could do is supply the limes!

*passes out chocolate*

I figure if we're in a food stupor we won't remember waiting ;)

Debbie

--Ellen Degeneres

Rockerchick, I just found my order #...it's 12123 so I guess we can wait together!:)

BRING ON THE FOOD AND THE MARGARITAS BABY!!!:9 :9 :9 }(

Mind if I hang out at the back of the line with you guys? Relaxing with a little Jimmy Buffett and a few margaritas sounds good to me. I'll bring some chips and guacamole. We can work it off when we get the DVD's but as for the wait, we can "take it with a grain a salt, tequila and a slice of lime."

I didn't order until early Sept. '06 and don't know what my order number is. BTW, that UPS tracking page says it will only work after 9 p.m. on the day the package is shipped, so that won't help us until tonight at the earliest. Might as well grab a lawn chair . . .

MissL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.