Has anyone decided not TO ORDER THE NEW DVD'S

iamfirmin

Cathlete
Wow I have every DVD Videos etc.. but this new version does not thrill me?
I guess I am waiting for another Slow and Heavy or Pyrimad ..... KICKBOXING video.... So I HAVE not preordered!!!

Anyone else feel the same way?? x( :) :) :) ;-) ;)

I didn't pre-order either. I guess I am going to wait for reviews. But I think that I will probably end up waiting for Cathe's next "regular" series--hopefully this year sometime(?).

I am not pre-ordering and may not order any of them, I am not a stepper, but the exercises with the stability ball look interesting and the tube work, so I may check that one out later........ Rhonda:7

Sorry to say it, but if you didn't order the BodyBlast Series you are missing some GREAT WORKOUTS (Some one was bound to say this and it's true:) ) Helen

Count me in--or out, as the case may be. I didn't order the new DVDs either, and I have everything else Cathe's put out. It seemed like a rehash to me, and I'm also looking for more slow and heavy (please, no more endurance--not interested in doing 64 reps of anything), kickboxing, or high intensity/low impact floor aerobics. I love step, but my knees don't so I don't do many step workouts any more.

I have Body blast.. never used the step DVD... i hate step .. its really sad but I only use the kick punch and legs and glutes..

I really believe it is very easy to develop the upper body.. AS A FEMALE THE BOTTOM IS OHHHHHHHH SOOOOO HARDx( ...

anyway since i only use the one dvd from that last group ... i opted to wait until she comes out with slow and heavy or another pure strength... as i get older LIFTING is very very important to me ... the heavier the better!!:)

Yep - it is a question for Cathe--
we want her to tell us when the next DVD is coming out that
is not cardio !! we want a slow and heavy or pure strength or even a pyrimad series!!

I preordered the day before the superbowl (or was it the day of?) Now that I know what the beg/int DVDs are comprised of, I am glad I ordred them, but I agree with you in that I am most looking forward to the advanced DVD and will DEFINITELY be preordering the next advanced series Cathe comes up with.

And I really wish SNM or Cathe would post what the extra 30 minutes on the advanced DVD are!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Iamfirmin! With all due respect, if it was truly your intention to ask me this question, I trust that you can think of better to ask it other than......"Anyone else feel the same way??" as you initially posted above.

And now after reading this response from you....

Yep - it is a question for Cathe--
we want her to tell us when the next DVD is coming out that
is not cardio !! we want a slow and heavy or pure strength or even a pyrimad series!!

.........I am still unclear as to what you are "ASKING" me!

I didn't preorder the new ones because I have no interest in the beginner and intermediate workouts. I am waiting for the reviews on the advanced one. I was a bit scared off by the Body Blast, in that I've always been so challenged by Cathe tapes and SS/PP were such a disappointment. I do like the rest of the series, but now I am wary of preordering.

I ordered them all! I can't wait. I think there is room for all types of tapes, even if they ARE less challenging. Take it from me...as a person who has exercised for 23 years and NEVER had an injury, other then a broken toe a couple years back, I am looking forward to these. I am dealing with an injury and I truly think these will be the tapes that will gradually get me back into the swing. That being said, I
would have ordered them, injury or no injury. I also feel that with all the premixes and the Workout Blender feature, we can make any workout more or less intense. I love both features. And, if Cathe finds time after a breather, I will look forward to anything else that comes our way. Can't wait for these!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I am with DebbieH - I preordered and I can't wait. Thus far I love all of Cathe's workouts. I think they sound like you can make them a tougher workout depending on what weight and effort you use. There are days that I will welcome a less challenging step workout. I think the fun factor will still be there.

But I would love another slow & heavy series.:9

JoJo

I pre-ordered too and am excited. I agree that you can make these tougher by using heavier weights and somedays you need a les challenging step workout.

And with many others am anxious for Cathe to fill us in on what she did with the 30 minutes.

I am also hoping for another slow and heavy or pure strength type. I was thinking of getting the PS series but they looked a little dated.

Please --- Cathe ,,,,, with respect mind you ... I am hoping to see another series of Pure strength or slow and heavy ... I like the isolation of muscle groups..... i luv the PYRAMID series....

I would like to see future videos along those lines....

DO YOU HAVE ANY FUTURE PLANS????

YOU COULD CALL THEM SLOW AND HEAVY 11 OR P&S 11 OR PYRAMID 11?????

(AND I LUV YOUR KICKBOXING ITS AWESOME)...

I'm sure we can make these more challenging. Cathe and crew are using the smaller step for the workouts. Using your normal size club step will be make it more challenging. Plus I normally only do Cathe at 6". I will definitely be trying these at 8" to make them more intense.

I also do not need a really intense workout every day and I'm looking forward to just having fun with these.

I pre-ordered all of them. A beginner tape from Cathe beats all the other ones that are out there IMHO.

My daughter wants to start exercising and I'll let her try those. Cathe just seems like a very good fitness role model, pure and genuine.:)

I did pre-order. I thought long and hard. I was one of the original ones complaining about how long it was taking on the BB series. BTW I really like the BB. I am able to do SJ&P most of the way thru with some modifications. One of the few cardio tapes from Cathe I can do. I am hoping this beginner/intermediate set will help me learn some of Cathe's moves and I will be able to do the "moves" on her next cardio series without getting frustrated.
I usually enjoy her weight tapes especially the stability ball and medicine ball which adds a different flair to the mix.

Kim

Marie1120,

I just love the PS series. I jump out of bed ready to go when PS is on my rotation. The time just flies by. I wouldn't want to be without it - well worth the investment of time and $.

JoJo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.