Hardcore Shipping Announcement

If they are coming by truck from California to New Jersey they may be traveling on Interstate 80 which passes right through my town. So, I may just have to stand guard and hijack the truck;). My, how convenient.

Thanks for the update and for all your hard work,
Wendy

Yes, Yeah and I am trying to not get up and jump around since I am at work.. Otherwise I would be doing the happy dance.. :D

Thanks!!!

Beverly

Oh, yay! I can't wait. Well, I CAN wait but I am as excited as a kid in a candy shop! A kid from the sixties! LOL!
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Maturity is the ability to do a job whether or not you are supervised, to carry money without spending it, and to bear an injustice without wanting to get even.

-Ann Landers

I am doing the happy dance here. OMG I need to get better soon so I can do them all. I love to workout. I can wait.......

Haapppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................................

Life is good. Praise God.

Sonia

199/150/125:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

That is MOST EXCELLENT!!!!!! WHOO HOO!!! I can't wait - although I knew I was going to be mad that I didn't pay for express shipping - so will have to drool while you East Coasters get them and preview them! :D

Anne

YES!!! I'm SO happy I only live a couple tiny states away from NJ!!! As soon as I get my UPS tracking info I'll know which day to spend on my porch waiting for the UPS person!

Thank you so much, Cathe! Your DVDs are worth every penny!

Times like this I am so glad I went ahead and paid an extra $20 for overnight shipping to California!!!

DeeDee

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

WOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Somehow I knew we'd have news today. Thanks Cathe! Thanks SNM!

Ruth:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.