Hardcore Honey's Maniac Fitness Check In 2/23/2007

I worked out, but I didn't have a good workout. My left shoulder is now bothering me and was bothering me during workout so had to keep it short and somewhat light. I feel like 99 years old today. :-(

This is all I did.

Warm up with barbell doing curls 16x's

3 sets/10 reps 55# barbell curls
3 sets 8 reps 30# db's for hammer curls

I attempted concentration curls, but I refuse to go down to 30# db's..so I will do those when I feel strong again. Today wasn't one of those strong days.
Pullovers with 40# db 3 sets/8 reps

Charlotte~~

Hi Maniacs,

Back to post my workout. I'm not up to par with Cathe yet, but did really well. I can tell, because the muscles I worked are now shaking. OY!:eek: I didn't post the #'s because I changed to modify so often, and really don't remember. I worked hard though.

Warm Up
BACK
Dumbbell Row Reverse Grip #1
Dumbbell Row Reverse Grip #2
Dumbbell Row Reverse Grip #3
Dumbbell One Arm Row #1
Dumbbell One Arm Row #2
Band T-Back Squeeze
Barbell Pullovers #1
Barbell Pullovers #2
MODIFIED BACK EXTENSIONS (lower back)
Prone Back Side Rotations (lower back)

SHOULDERS
Dumbbell Overhead Press #1
Dumbbell Overhead Press #2
Dumbbell Overhead Press #3
Dumbbell Lateral Raise #1
Dumbbell Lateral Raise #2
Band Lateral Raise
Band Front Raise
Dumbbell Rear Fly #1
Dumbbell Rear Fly #2
Band Rear Delt Raise

BICEPS
Barbell Curls #1
Barbell Curls #2
Dumbbell Curls
Dumbbell Concentration Curls #1
Dumbbell Concentration Curls #2
Dumbbell Curl Up
Wrist Turn Lower Down
Dumbbell Hammer Curls
Dumbbell Wrist Curls #1
Dumbbell Wrist Curls #2
Stretch

This is so hard.x( I know, this is how it is suppose to be. No pain no gain. WEW!;)

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

http://www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

Toasty - have you been doing Crow pose in yoga? I know I can't do arm balances cuz it always strains my shoulder, but I let my ego get in the way of my practice the other day.......cuz I know I'm really strong enough to do it.......and I did Crow and now my shoulder is really messed up on the right side. I felt it as soon as I went into the pose. Just wondered if you've been doing it.

Janie - Good workout!

Lora,

I don't know about crow, but there is crane in the yoga x, is that what you are talking about? I wasn't in the position long enough to hurt my shoulder. lol. I constantly have neck and shoulder problems and all it takes is alittle bit of the wrong angle and I am messed up for days. Hope it works itself out. I feel old like this. Thanks for asking though;-)

Charlotte~~

Lunch was good. Margarieta Pizza and a salad with about the best dressing I have ever tasted! It was a creamy parmesean and I even like it so much I bought some extra to bring home.:9 You only need a teeny tiny bit. Ate at Carrabba's.

Janie- Great workout! Oy!:)

Char-You are still cranking out the #'s on biceps! No way could I do 30# dbs. 15's maybe 20's are as high as I go sister!

Yeah, what is crow pose?

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Toasty - yes, I think Tony does call it Crane........but it is actually Crow pose. That's the one. My DH said it bothers his shoulders also. Those arm balances are killer. I hear you about the neck being bothersome. I just emptied all of the water out of my Medflow (water) pillow. I don't ever think I had it adjusted right, so I'm starting all over and writing down the ounces....so I can adjust from there. In the meantime, my neck is quite spasmed until I find the right water level!

Dallys - Crow pose is the one where you squat down and then prop your knees up on your elbows and balance on your elbows. Does it click now? It's sort of hard to explain. I think Eion does them, can't remember specific DVDs at the moment. I'm sure you've at least attempted it somewhere in a yoga DVD. All arm balances create severe neck/shoulder problems for me.

Dallys - I've been meaning to tell you that your arms look Smokin' in that Avatar. Is that from P90X??

Charlotte- when are we gonna see your post P90X pic's?? soon?? Did you get more cut thru the arms/shoulders? (I'm looking for a bottle of Lick It Again if you see a bottle go up for sale on Ebay, please let me know - -do you like your Vasakajja??)

Where's Diane Sue today? She must have the kids?? You can tell I'm real busy!! I bet everyone will be happy when I get a job and don't have all day to chat!! I'm going to go maybe do some yoga and then lie on my balls and watch GH. I'm starving........I'm having TTOTM for the 2nd time this month. I'm all screwed up from stress (I guess).

Hi ladies! I just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello. I am physically and emotionally drained so I am going to try to go to bed early again. Despite feeling exhausted, I managed to get through Turbo Jam Cardio Party Mix # 1 wearing 1/2 lb weighted gloves. It really felt good to stick to it tonight! :) My Hip Hop Abs workouts came today so watch out!........(no, I really mean watch out, I am not a dancer and shouldn't be hip hopping....duck!!! :) )

Have a great night everyone! Welcome Sara...I just started posting here-I am a baby Hardcore or a Hardcore-In-Training or Hardcore Light or something like that! :)

Jen

It has been really buy around here and I have not been feeling well. Anyway yesterday I did Low Max,then Butts & Guts stability ball abs and Pyramid stability ball abs, I followed with Yoga Shatki supine poses and inversions. I have a sore throat and am on some new medication which I think really made the reflux worse. Then I took some airborne and it really made me ill. I am better today. Today I did i Train #13 30 minute. I did the level that was for joggers. I liked it. I did a little more w/up before and the actual length was 34 minutes with the stretch. I liked the music on the last sprint. It changes the focus on the sprints one is shorter than 2&3 then 4 is longer 5 is shorter but faster and then 6 is a 4 minute sprint with a brief break. I liked the music on the last part. Took my grandson to school and then did LIC w/up and blast add on followed by the M&F Hers rotation, then did LIC stretch and Amy's str #2. Been busy since. We were up at 4:20 this morning.

Lora, I eat dried cranberries sometimes in my salads and yogurt. I really don't think they would make you fat. I eat raisins sometime too. I buy them in the small boxes so I don't eat large prortions.

Welcome to the check in Sara d:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.