Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tuesday June 3rd

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did WSFL Cardio. I used the Ellipitical for the intervals and the Treadmill & Ellipitical with my 10# vest on for steady state part. I also hit the heavy bag for a while then cooled down and stretched. Workout was 50" and I burned 459 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

I made up my own rotation for the next 8 weeks. Working a 3 day split and today was Chest & Tri's. I've decided to go a little lower with weights and concentrate more on the move and contraction with this rotation using higher reps. It's REALLY hard for me to lower my weights. And even though I did lower them today, for some odd reason they seemed really heavy. Kind of bummed me out. I felt like a total wimp.

[font color=indigo]CHEST[/font]
1 minute rest between each set
Pushups: 20/15/15
[font color=blue]***Used my Perfect Pushup things. Love those![/font]

1:30 minute rest between each set
Barbell Bench Press:
90# - 10/10/10
[font color=blue]***Concentrated on lowering the weight all the way to my chest and using my chest for the pushing movement. This felt REALLY heavy to me. Maybe the pushups fatigued my muscles more then I thought they would?[/font]

Incline Dumbbell Press:
35's - 10/10/10
[font color=blue]***These also felt very heavy. I almost dropped to 30's but decided to keep going.[/font]

Decline Flyes:
25's - 15/15
[font color=blue]***These felt good. Got a great burn.[/font]

[font color=indigo]TRICEPS[/font]
1:30 minute rest between each set
Close Grip Barbell Press:
85# - 9
80# - 10/8
[font color=blue]***Wow, I could not believe how heavy these felt. I know I've done this exercise with 95# easily. WTF???[/font]

Lying Barbell Extensions:
50# - 12/12/10
[font color=blue]***These felt good. Last set was a struggle toward the end.[/font]

Weighted Bench Dips:
50# - 10/10/10
[font color=blue]***Goal was 15 reps. Didn't make it.[/font]

That is all....

Lora - What happened to your AVI?

Great workouts you guys!

Today was ws cardio week 3

5 rounds of intervals - 1 minute : 2 minutes - ran at 8 MPH then jogged at 6 pmh

5 minutes walking then 20 minutes jogging.

49 minutes
3.5 miles
490 caloris

Have a great day everyone!

Workout is finished. I got in my weight work that I had planned for tomorrow along with todays. I started with Tracey Staehle's Walking Strong and added a little time to get in 4 miles. I burned 588 calories. Then I did Amy Bento's All Pump Extreme premix 3 day split back, biceps and triceps. I added the shoulders to this. Then I did Amy's 10 Min solution toning dvd using a heavier band and did the shoulders and arms segment, finished with Body Max 2 back, shoulders and stretch. Total calories burned today was 895 calories. I did not take a break between today. My dd is bringing the baby over today and my grandson so I am expecting a houseful today:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Ok, so where is everyone? I've went back about three days and hardly anyone is posting. Is everyone on vacation this week? Anyone know?

Hi Everyone!

Quick check in, we have been SUPER BUSY!

I missed my workout this morning. Tonight I’ll be doing KPC and KM leg drills. Can you guys believe it June? I will try to sign back on
:)

Debbie - I was wondering the same thing! I know there are many high school graduations going on. Char is in Savannah isn't she?

Anyway, it is quite lonely this week. Glad you all are around!!!

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: Chocolate Fudge BSN w/ 1/4 c. oats (pre workout)
M2: ON whey protein shake w/pineapples & strawberries (post workout)
M3: Banana Cream BSN w/ 1/4 c. oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M4: 1/2 c. LF cottage cheese mixed with Peachs & Cream yogurt
M5: Crab cake; salad w/Parmesan dressing
M6: 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites

[font color=blue]1578 calories
57 g. fat - 32%
165 g. protein - 42%
101 g. carbs - 26%
[/font]

Debbie you always do so good on your eating.

I am trying.

Meals for today
M1: protein smoothie (post workout)
M2: fage yogurt
M3: turkey wrap on light flat out with lettuce
M4: trail mix
M5: turkey wrap on light flat out with lettuce
M6: cottage cheese with BSN vanilla
M6: tossed salad with chicken and balsamic vinegarette
M7: almonds

calories 1714
fat 36% (trail mix sent this over the limit! I needed crunch!)
carbs 29%
Protein 35%

Take care all

Hi Debbie,

Another question about oatmeal and BSN. Do you just pour hot water over the oatmeal? How much water do you use to make a nice texture?

Thanks,
Roselyn

I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party this morning. I've been getting up in the mornings and doing my workouts. Doing cardio, last week was 4DS and a friend had these w/o's for the Turbo Jam's. I've been wanting to try them and they to my surprise are pretty good for cardio.

Diane Sue - My goodness you worked out hard today didn't you? Way to go! Do you still do the Turbo Jam w/o's.

Lora - I got my Mio Motiva this and I'm putting it to the test tomorrow! I know I'm working hard, but I'm curious as to how hard!

Ally and Debbie - Great workouts! I've noticed that we've all been coming in and out here! I've been posting my workouts, just been doing cardio. We've been super busy at work too, so not much time to get on here during the day. Hopefully someone will see my post since it's so late tonight posting!

Have a great evening everyone! Hello to all that follow or read sometime! :p

Sandy, yes I do still do the Turbo Jam workouts. I think they are fun. I just did a mish mosh Friday doing the Get on the Ball Total Body first 40 minutes and then doing the stability ball bonus on CIA Sharon Twombly's Athletic Step Jam. That was a pretty good combo because you get some cardio and toning with the ball:D I had Step Pump and Jam out too but went longer on the ball one than originally intended. I think the Turbo Jam's are fun and not hard to get the moves down. First time I did one I was previewing it and had to get up and start doing some of it with her. I ended up buying all of them LOL

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.