Happy Birthday, Sandy!

Happy Birthday baby!!!! Mooo Mooo Oink Oink Baaaaaaaa :)

Live with sincerity, love with passion, and dance like you mean it.

Debbie

OMG, thanks SO much to everyone for the well wishes!!!!! I've been out and about all day (called in "birthday" this morning}( ) so I just logged on. It was wonderful not to have to deal with anything work related today:7

Marla!! Good grief you had to post that "I look like I didn't sleep all night" pic didn't you??!! LOL!

Robin, I miss ya girl!! I may need to rejoin the <--- thread as I am in desperate need of your particular brand of humour:7 }( :p

Rogue!! I think that pumpkin pasties, chocolate frogs, and canary creams would go great with the butterbeer, don't you? Treacle tarts would be the grand finale:9 :7

Momma D I miss you and hope to see you soon!!

Ya'll are great, thanks again for the nice birthday wishes!

I'm a bit late but hope your B-Day was a great one Sandy!

http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/birthday/images/BD17.gif[/img]

Sandy!

I miss you too...so nice to see you here! Your pix was really pretty...I don't think you looked tired at all. LOVE your smile! Glad you had a nice day all to yourself on your special day..You deserve it!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Happy, happy (belated) birthday Sandy from one taurus to another! Hope you had a fantabulous day and continue to celebrate today and the rest of the week (if not the month, lol.) I have a friend who believes in celebrating your birthday month, not just the day. I think she might be on to something. I'll take more opportunities to P - A - R - T - EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Enjoy the second day of your birthday!!!! :) :) :7

Bam

Thanks Momma D!! Sending ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))) your way!

Bam, thanks so much!! Hmmm, I think your friend is definitely on to something....I do like the sound of a monthlong celebration!! When is your birthday??

My birthday is May 8th. There are family anniversaries on the 7th & 9th and a niece's b'day on the 11th. (Very poor planning not to have her b'day on the 10th so as not to interrupt the pattern. }( ) Thanks for asking! :)

Bam

>My birthday is May 8th. There are family anniversaries on
>the 7th & 9th and a niece's b'day on the 11th. (Very poor
>planning not to have her b'day on the 10th so as not to
>interrupt the pattern. }( ) Thanks for asking! :)
>
>Bam

Mine Too!!!!! I was born on Mother's Day. I'm celebrating a Birthweek. How about you?

Michele

Very cool Michele! What are you planning? I should plan a celebration too. I could use some ideas. So as not to hijack this thread, maybe we could either start a new one or pm each other. :)

Bam

Thanks Kara! I did have a nice day! I am so glad I called in sick yesterday:)

Bam, my mom's birthday is the 4th and my grandfather's is on the 19th. My grams always jokes that she is surrounded by Bulls LOL!!

Michelle I didn't know you were a may birthday as well....awesome!! I think we should all celebrate our birthdays the entire month, what do you think??!

Happy birthday to your mom tomorrow, Sandy!:) Being surrounded by bulls is such a great thing cuz we know how to keep all the bulls*** away! }( :p :7

I'm all for an entire month's worth of celebration. I could certainly use it. I'm really glad you had a nice day yesterday but there's still 28 more days to go so we've got to put our thinking caps on! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........lol

Bam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.