HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS LEE!!! (Michele)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the sweet counterpart to me, the evil twin!!;)

Have a wonderful day, Miss Lee!!!

Happy birthday!

You're one of the reasons I became involved in this forum--you're always so sweet and positive. I hope you have a fabulous day!

anne

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELE!!!! My CC friend! I hope you have a wonderful day, do everything you love and are pampered completely! :eek::eek::D:p

Have a GREAT DAY!!!!

H-B!!!

banner010.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELE!!!!! Wishing you a year filled with happiness, good health and lots of joy!

BIG HUGS!!!!

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that I just got off the phone with Michele. She was in the middle of replying to all of you and their electricity went out! She is hoping it is back on soon. Til then, thanks for all your wishes and thoughts!

Ohhhhhhh... thanks everybody!!! And thank YOU, Nancy, for starting a birthday thread for me!
34zn0n5.gif

It's a glorious day! The sun is shining, the birds are singing, I did my workout early (CCV2), and then I fixed myself a lovely breakfast (2 eggs, scrambled, with the yolks!)... and then my power went out.
gaah.gif

And as I sat here twiddling my thumbs the phone rang, and it was our own lovely Mama Deb calling to wish me a Happy Birthday!! Gosh, I feel SO blessed. You guys are so thoughtful and kind -- really!!
34zn0n5.gif

I don't have any major plans. My DH has been away on business for nearly 2 weeks and he's coming home later today -- YAY!!! I'm sure he'll be too tired to go out so I'm planning to order a pizza and pick up a small cake... and some ice cream.
Drbarbie.gif

We're planning to go out for dinner tomorrow night, and I'd like to see the new Star Trek movie, too!

Thanks again for the birthday wishes! You guys really know how to make a girl feel special.
earthhug.gif

ETA Thanks Debbie!! My power came back on about 10 minutes after we hung up! I'm SO happy about that. I have laundry to do!!

Last edited:
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear MicheEEEELLLLLLE. Happy birthday to you. :D

Many hugs!!

Sparrow

Excuse me, Miss Lee, but as a lawyer I can tell you that there is a LAW AGAINST DOING LAUNDRY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY! I will not hear of it! Now get to that cake and ice cream eating pronto. That's another law: you must eat cake and ice cream on your birthday. I know this stuff, that's why I passed the bar exam. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.