graduating today...

tina72382

Cathlete
Hey all, I'm walking in graduation today, I've earned my masters ( in teaching)

I have such mixed feelings! I am happy it is over, at the same time, i'm really just another adult out there just looking for a job... its just so weird! I think I just hate not knowing what tomorrow will bring. Have any of you experienced this around a major event? How did you deal with it ? Thanks for your help ladies :) I'll be back later tonight!!

Congrats Tina! That's a major and wonderful accomplishment! :+

Just curious...what grade(s) are you interested in teaching and what subject?

Thank you!! I am going to teach middle school science, or highschool earth science. Its weird- I love the middle schoolers!!! They are so akward and funny :) you can have a lot of fun with them. :)

You should be so PROUD of yourself! That is an awesome accomplishment! Congratulations and I hope you find the job you're looking for! I have a cousin who teaches that age and loves it! Good luck and have a great day!

Kali

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar-retro/cartoonblob01/lb/175/130/143/.png[/img] [/url]

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Congratulations, Tina!! That's a great accomplishment:) I wish you great success in your future.

Michele

Congratulations Tina! That is awesome. I'm sure a job will come your way. My daughter is a school teacher (not teaching at the moment to have and raise kids!) Good Luck and again, CONGRATS!!!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

How wonderful, Tina! Congratulations.

Yes, I remember when I graduated law school and, unlike everyone else in my situation, I hadn't yet started to look for a job because I was too busy studying to get my GPA up that last year. I couldn't renew my lease or join a gym, because I didn't know where I would wind up. When I'm under a lot of stress, my body starts to act out. I practically went everywhere with a bottle of Mylanta and had to have an upper GI series which showed nothing but which I was paying off for years afterwards. The same with the chiropracter. So even though I graduated with good grades and passed two bar exams on the first try, I was a wreck. But then you wanted to know how to deal with it. The only thing that worked for me was finally getting a job so I could start my life. I wound up in New York city, which was the perfect place for me and my life has been great ever since! So, moral of the story, things may be up in the air for the while, but hang in there. It will all turn out great in the end.

HTH?

-Nancy

yes nancy! that is how I feel. I will hang in there- I have the faith that they'll work out :) Thank you for sharing your story with me.

Thank you to everyone else too! It was a great day and I sure did celebrate :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.