Got biopsy results...

Hi Sherry,

So sorry to hear your news - and that you are feeling so grim with fever and cold on top of this! I can only reiterate all the caring words and thoughts of our Forum friends, and will be thinking of you!
Take care of yourself,
Love & Best Wishes,

Kaz X

Today Is The Tomorrow We Worried About Yesterday And All Is Well.

Sherry,
So sorry about your diagnosis, but glad to hear that it was caught early. I'll be thinking of you and, like the others said, post whenever you need to - we're all here to support you!
Hope your kidney infection and cold clear up soon!
Take care,
Erica

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Any time you feel sad or alone, read this thread. You don't need to feel isolated through this. Take care.

Dear Sherry,

I am sorry to hear about your cancer, and my thoughts are with you. I am glad that the cancer has not spread.

Best Wishes,
Cari

Hello Sherry,

I know there isn't much I can do but send you:

A big ole hug!!!

A big ole kiss!!!

And if you ever need it, a big ole shoulder to lean on.:)

DeeDee

Dear Sherry,
l'll keep your in mind during my morning devotional prayer, may the LORD almighty be with you and your family.
Remember the lord is your shepard and you shall not be in want.

Sherry,

I too just want to say that I'm sorry to hear about your diagnous but happy that the doctors detected it early. As the ladies said breast cancer treatment nowadays is much better than it was say 20 years ago. You'll be in my prayers, try not to push yourself too hard get plenty of rest. May god bless you and watch over you and your family during these difficult times.

-Jilliana

Sherry - sending many positive vibes your way. You'll make it through this. Never forget you are not alone. You will be in my thoughts.
Lizzie

Sherry,

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, I am so sorry to hea your news. I have a friend that went thru this a couple of years ago, she was scared but tough and she got thru it and has been in remission for the last yr and a half. With the love of her family and friends and even strangers she fought it and won.. You will too!!!! ..You will be in my prayers ~ Hang in there

hugs :)
Candy

Sherry, as a five year survivor of breast cancer, I want to encourage you to keep up your spirits and move forward with positive thinking. As people have said, the prognosis is so much better today with early diagnosis and all the new tools that are available. And a correction to what people have been writing--when they remove the cancer--it is not remission that occurs, it is being cured!

Going through the process is scarey, but the doctors and nurses are generally wonderful and supportive. There are all kinds of support groups you can hook up with. Let your family and friends pamper you--support is really important right now. Reserve the right to cry and withdraw if you need to, just don't stay there. There are plenty of scarey moments, but you can get through them. Just think that after the operation, you are going to be cured. Make that assumption. I used to think of pacman, and that the radiation was lots of little pacman creatures gobbling up all the bad cells, cleansing my body. Positive imagery is really important.

After my cancer I changed my eating habits, began exercising, and my whole life's outlook has taken on a new flavor. I look at every day as a gift and make the most I can of it. I try to live mindfully, and look at the bright side of every situation. Attitude is a big part of recovery. I wish you the same good luck that I have had. If you ever want to email, you can reach me at [email protected] during the week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.