GgggrrrrR!!!!!!!!!

Marla, i had a feeling it wasn't you and that it was a movie quote! i swear when i read that i turned to dh who was sitting right there and i said,"is this from a MP movie?" he didn't know and i thought maybe someone had gotten online with your name! thank God! Big laugh though and i needed it, so thank you dh for me!

jes:7

Haydee.....girl, they pout all the time when i put "garments" on them! When ever Pj (the other dog) was alot younger and we were trying to house break him, the vet had suggested diapers b/c they don't like having the wet feeling on thier skin...so i tried it and he looked hilarious and dh and i were cracking up so Pj turned and faced the wall and would not look at us. when i took it off because he was obviously upset, he went straight to my rug and peed on it! they are vindictive dogs! alot smarter than they get credit for.

sigh

jes

It's not from a movie, it's from a Monty Python episode. They keep interurrpting the show with a slide that shows a picture of a tree, while the voice-over says, "number one: the larch", as if it's an educational slide show. The thing is, there's never a number two or three. It's always "number one: the larch".

Don't ask me why I know this, but the larch is a deciduous conifer that has been planted extensively in Britain to rehab the hills that have been ravaged by coal mining. When you are in Wales they look quite distinctive because unlike most conifers they are bare in the winter, and because they have been planted in big patches here and there mixed with big patches of non-deciduous conifers you get these interesting geometric patterns on the hills. No, I'm not smoking the same thing as Marla's DH....

--Ann

Are you near a major urban area?

There may be a data recovery firm that can retrieve the pictures from the remains of the card. It's not like a mechanical hard drive, if the chip is intact it could be salvaged.

Dave

The Larch was also one the trees mentioned in the intro to Monty Python's "I'm a Lumberjack" song.

Thanks Dave! that is a good idea, and i am near Houston, but she crunched into pieces and we chunked it. i am just going to retake them.

jes :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.